Russ, Mike, Neil and James are back for another packed show of talking point, tips, tricks and questions answered.
- Waverider v3 from Quiet Arts
- Klanghelm plug-ins
- The New Deals page
- Manufacturers - Ignore The Middle Ground At Your Peril
- The Avid Audio Interface Missing Link
- Are You Backed Up? If Not, You Should Read This
- Advice I would give to my 16 yr old Russ
- Kimball Owen-Brown Advice on resolving Waves problems - On PC there are Waves preference here C:\Users"USERNAME”\AppData\Roaming\Waves Audio - Also Sweetwater advice for Mac here.
- Andrew Koyama - Interpolate Declick algorithm in RX3 Advanced
- Tom aka “The Oreo Monster” - More help and advice for blind Pro Tools users
- Karl Bareham - Thanks for all you do.
- Julian Rodgers - more discussion about native human-tech interfaces
- Winner - Alan Hardiman - tips about calibrating your monitors
- Audio routing problems with an Apollo
- How to control reverb plug-ins when using a Control 24 whilst mixing
- Can I run Pro Tools 9 on Mac OS 10.7
- Can I use Pro Tools Express with Windows 8?
- 51’45” Track count limits at 26 with Pro Tools 9?
- Do I have to save patches for VIs for Structure
- Pro Tools 10.3.7 won’t launch what’s wrong
- Unable to translate tracks when opening PT 10.3.6 on Windows 7
- How to get audio from Logic X into Pro Tools 11
- Pro Tools 11.0.1 becomes unresponsive when closing sessions
- Problems with Artist Series controllers and the Eucon app.