Exclusive Deals For The Pro Tools Expert Community
IMPORTANT READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING
- Please make sure you purchase carefully, many of the products we sell have demos you can download before you make your purchase, please use this option to evaluate suitability.
- In the cases of software and soundware all orders are final and binding, if you make a mistake we can’t issue a refund - you will agree to these terms before making a payment.
- If you are having issues with your software then please make sure you are clear about what the issues are in any correspondence, detailing your system spec, any other software and version being used and the exact nature of your issues. Refunds are only offered once we are satisfied the item sold is defective.
- All sales in the EU are subject to VAT @ 20%, if you have a EU (Not UK) VAT number then please add it at the checkout to redeem your VAT at point of sale. Thanks.
This is a brand new release from Loop Loft and Pro Tools Sesssions included in this bundle are exclusive to Pro Tools Expert.
As one of the most in-demand session drummers of the past 20 years, Matt Chamberlain’s extensive list of recording credits is a veritable who’s who of the music industry including Peter Gabriel, The Wallflowers, Fiona Apple, Kanye West, David Bowie and Elton John (just to name a few). With the release of Matt Chamberlain Drums, songwriters producers and engineers around the world now have unprecedented access to the unmistakable “vibe” of the drummer behind countless hit songs.
Recorded at Chamberlain’s personal studio inside of the famed Sound City complex in Van Nuys, California, The Matt Chamberlain Pro Tools Drum Sessions captures an incredible range of beats, sounds and styles. Nine complete Pro Tools sessions each give you dozens of rhythmic and sonic options ranging from organic brush grooves, to driving rock, to vintage soul, to dynamic and experimental cinematic textures.
Included in the collection are over 380 beats, fills and breaks, all recorded in pristine 24 bit, 96 kHz audio. In addition, the Pro Tools Sessions give you access to 15 channels of separate audio tracks, allowing you to mix every element of Matt’s drum kit, including kick, snare, toms, overheads and a variety of room mics. The download also includes loops in REX2, AIFF, WAV, Stylus RMX and MIDI, allowing you to utilize the beats in any DAW or loop plug-in.
Matt Chamberlain Drums Specs:
- File Size: 7.6 GB for 96 kHz Multitracks (Pro Tools)
- File Size: 667 MB for 48 kHz Stereo Loops
- 387 Grooves, Fills & Breaks
- 9 Pro Tools Sessions
- 73 Samples (Three Drum Kits)
- Sessions include (Audio & MIDI):
- 72bpm Cinematic Mallets
- 84bpm Swunken Pocket
- 92bpm Folky Brushes
- 100bpm Rawk Roll
- 107bpm Funky Trixons
- 110bpm Abstract Linear
- 115bpm Tom Tom Attack
- 122bpm Dance Muzak
- 180bpm Three Four
- Instant Download
- 100% Royalty Free
- 24 Bit 48 KHZ Stereo Loops
- 24 Bit 96 KHZ Multitracks (Pro Tools)
- WAV, REX2, Stylus RMX and AIFF (Apple Loops) Formats
Matt Chamberlain Sample Audio
LiquidSonics’ Reverberate is a highly efficient hybrid convolution reverb audio processor offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses for Mac and PC supporting AAX, RTAS, VST and Audio Units formats. Check out Mike’s Show & Tell review to get a sesnse of what is under the hood of this convolution reverb plug-in.
Please note you are buying this direct from LiquidSonics and not through Pro Tools Expert. Please read the section on trying the demo version before you buy.
Reverberate provides a rich and dynamic reverb from impulse responses by modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable true stereo IRs using an LFO. Further modulation is possible using the post-processing effects; an all-pass interpolator chorus and delay unit provide a fuller sound and an over-sampled analogue prototype paragraphic equaliser is provided with dual LFOs. These features make for a livelier, more creative sound than typically associated with some convolution reverbs.
In addition to loading impulse responses from audio files Reverberate is able to generate supplementary independent early reflections and tails for additional control over a room’s sonic characteristics.
- True stereo convolution reverb
- Available for Intel Mac and PC
- 32/64-bit VST, AU, AAX, RTAS
- Dual IR for true-stereo capability
- Early/late IR pitch modulation
- 250 presets, 400 MB IRs
- Early reflections module
- Zero latency (or up to 8192 samples)
- Wav, SDIR, Aiff and Flac support
- Integrated sample browser
- Integrated presets browser
- ADSHR envelopes with linear, log and exponential shape control
- 50%-150% stretch
- Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
- Pre-delay up to 500ms
- Post-FX linear-interpolation chorus
- Post-FX modulated delays
- Post-FX EQ with LFO modulation
- Impulse response chaining
Free 30-Day Demo
Please download the demo version to check it will work fine on your system LiquidSonics will not offer refunds if you buy it and then find it won’t work on your system.
The demo will function for 30 days and after this period audio will not be processed until you supply a license file. Please fully evaluate the software in the demo mode before purchasing to ensure it meets your needs and that it is compatible with your system and impulse response libraries.
LiquidSonics Reverberate Reviews
Computer Music UK (September 2009 Edition): Reverberate stands up to the competition in terms of sound quality, and the additional modulation options make it an absolute steal and on the modulation In practice, it is very effective, and offers creative potential too. Download the demo to try it out yourself!
Sound On Sound UK (April 2010 Edition): Overall, I was most impressed. Affordable it may be, but Reverberate is a sophisticated product with few of the rough edges one often finds in budget software and It is straightforward to use, and in its stated aim of bringing life and movement to convolution reverb, it succeeds admirably.
Presets and Impulse Responses
Reverberate is supplied with a number of presets and impulse responses in order to provide an overview of the plug-in’s capabilities, but we strongly encourage you to seek additional impulse responses and experiment with Reverberate’s modulation capabilities. Whilst there are many outstanding commercial DVD IR libraries there are some excellent, well respected packages available online such as those at STN, Samplicity, and OpenAIR.
LiquidSonics Reverberate System Requirements For 1.x Releases
- Windows XP to Windows 8 (VST, RTAS, AAX)
- Intel Mac - Leopard 10.5.8 to Mavericks 10.9.x (VST, AU, RTAS, AAX)
Recently we offered the TAL Bassline 101 as a deal and a lot of you took up the opportunity to get that great monophonic bass synth plug-in. As one of this month’s deals we are offering another TAL product which is an emulation of a very popular hardware synth.
TAL-U-NO-LX is a complete rewritten emulation of the popular hardware with a new engine and GUI. Up to date zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device with all the advantages software plugins have. As an addition, the TAL-U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and some more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is also included. A very fast envelope with a smooth roll-off, emulated inaccuracy and a very smooth filter sound gives this synth the typical sound. The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that’s property of TAL.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL’s hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controls.
- Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular - Sound, TAL).
- Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.
In this clip the hardware version is played first…
TAL-U-NO-LX System Requirements:
Windows: Windows XP or higher (32 / 64 bit)
OSX: OSX 10.6 or higher (32 / 64 bit).
AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher
A couple of months ago we offered the very cost effective ReVerberate plug-in from Acon Digital and a lot of you bought it. This month we are offering their DeVerberate plug-in which is desigend to reduce the reverb in existing recordings. Check out Mike’s Show and Tell Review to see how he got on with DeVerberate.
Acon Digital DeVerberate
The balance between direct sound and reverberation is essential for the acoustic quality of audio recordings. DeVerberate is a reverb reduction plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation that is already present in recorded material. The novel real-time algorithm works equally well with mono as with stereo recordings and splits the incoming audio into an estimation of the direct sound and the reverberated sound which can then be recombined freely. The improvement process can be monitored visually using the spectral representations of the input and output signal as well as of the estimated reverberation.
Acon Digital DeVerberate Features
- Separate adjustments of the direct sound and the reverberation levels
- Manual adjustment of the decay time of the original reverberation
- Frequency spectrum representation of the of the following signals:
- Input signal
- Output signal
- Estimated reverberation
- Frequency emphasis filter for the the reduction level
- High and low shelving filters with variable slopes (-3 to -96 dB / octave)
- High and low peak filters with adjustable bandwidth (0.1 to 3.0 octaves)
- Graphical representation of frequency response
- Editing of filter settings through handles in the frequency response curve
Typical Uses for DeVerberate
- Attenuate reverberation in existing recordings
- Change the perceived distance in a mix by changing the balance between the direct sound and the reverberation
- Improve dialog and location sound
- Forensic specialists can improve speech intelligibility
- Boost the natural reverberation in existing recordings
Acon Digital DeVerberate is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh). Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats VST, AAX and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported.
Audio Examples From Acon Digital
Programming Drums has to be one of the more difficult tasks when dealing with Computer Music production especially Drums that sound real. With this in mind musician and author Chris Nothdurfter has decided to share his tried and tested techniques in a new eBook #Hit It - The Ultimate Guide To Programming Drums.
We are teaming up with Chris to give you an exclusive opportunity to learn those essential skills to give your drums that level of realism they deserve with a great discount. Whether you are a beginner needing total guidance from the start on how to construct a basic beat or a long time programmer that is searching for techniques to get that extra level of realism this book is sure to reward you.
Become your own drummer!
Learn how to create a variety of grooves, from simple “Four to the Floor” to raging Blast Beats1, and how to come up with amazing grooves that perfectly fit any song on your own.
150 groove and fill examples with screenshots to get you started. You will learn how these examples were created so you can come up with your own grooves by applying the principles laid out in the book. This gives you literally endless possibilities for your own drum tracks.
Apply the given principles to any recording and drum software. No matter what DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and VST instrument you use: as long as both support the MIDI protocol (basically all of them do) you are good to go. (No external MIDI hardware required.)
Dedicated chapters on groove principles for Pop, Rock, and Metal.
Detailed instructions on how to make grooves sound realistic and just like a human would have played them. This part of the book covers how to alter quantisation and velocities effectively to make your drum beats feel as natural as possible.
Once the deal has ended your details will be passed to Chris and you’ll then get access to some extra resources worth a total of $342.48 by buying this book for just £11. Full details here.
Curious to see the book?
Watch this video to see Chris take a quick tour of the contents.
The Pro Tools Expert Structure Vintage Library is our best selling library to date.
Some of the coolest sounds of synths from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.
If you want to know what they sound like then listen to the audio samples.
‘Not only is this a fat authentic batch of sounds, but it has renewed my faith in what is possible with Structure!’ BB, Newport, RI
‘Some great sounds there and a lot of work went into this. I am blown away by the analogue drumset, seriously, some of the best sounds I’ve come across.’ SF, Dublin
‘THANK YOU so much for this collection !!!!!!!! it is definitely “blown away” level artistry!!!!!’
‘Those sounds ROCK!!!!’ Screwmaker
Our friends at Sounds In Sync offer a range of very clever and powerful applications to assist in the post production workflow. They have recognised that for some people they only need these applications occasionally and so have made them available on a rental basis for 31 days. We at Pro Tools Expert are pleased to be able to offer rental options on these applications at a special launch discount of 30%.
You have only until the end of April to buy these vouchers with the 30% discount but you don’t need to redeem them straight away, so you could choose to buy some now to take advantage of the special offer and then redeem them when the next job come in. From the beginning of May you will still be able to rent these apps but you willl need to pay the full price.
EdiCue 31 day Rental License 30% Discount
EdiCue enables sound editors to create ADR Cues and Department Notes within Pro Tools. It can create PDF scripts in various formats and generate files that trigger audio beeps or vision wipes to assist the recording process.
EdiPrompt 31 day Rental License 30% Discount
EdiPrompt reads MIDI commands sent from any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and uses them to display a variety of on-screen prompts. It can also automate the ADR and foley recording process when using Pro Tools by locating to each cue and renaming the record track.
EdiLoad 31 day Rental License 30% Discount
EdiLoad is the Sound Editor’s Edit List Toolkit. It conforms location audio, re-conforms Pro Tools sessions, imports edit data from Pro Tools sessions and exports a variety of files to aid the sound post-production process. EdiLoad v3 contains a new ‘Compare’ window which allows users to find the difference between vision lists and create a list of picture changes. This was previously performed using the EdiTrace website, however this new feature contains advanced VFX tracing controls to match updated visual fx shots.
EdiChart 31 day Rental License 30% Discount
EdiChart automates the process of creating dubbing charts for mixers. It can load edit information from Pro Tools and create a chart in the form of a pdf file.
Sounds In Sync Rental Discounts End 30th April 2014
Remember these discount prices for rental vouchers are only valid until the end of April 2014.