Exclusive Deals For The Pro Tools Expert Community
Digital Sound Factory has acquired the exclusive rights to the original Proteus hardware sound ROM’s and has remastered this legendary content for software synthesizers. Starting with the original waveforms, DSF has programmed over 3,500 instruments used in the Proteus hardware to be compatible with modern software synthesizer formats. Each format offered is custom programmed to that format to take advantage of the synthesizer parameters available. For this deal we are offering this amazing bundle with 490 Megabytes of samples in Kontakt 3 or greater, Cakewalk Dimension, SoundFont, Presonus Studio One, Pro Tools Structure, and Emulator/Proteus X/VX formats
- DSF Kontakt Products require the full version of Kontakt 3 or greater
- DSF Structure products require Structure, Structure LE or Structure Free
Real Time Pitch Shifting Plug-in
Elastique Pitch is the real time pitch shifting solution for AAX, RTAS, VST and AU. Powered by Zplane’s élastique Pro pitch shifting engine which is used by millions of end users around the world, the plugin ensures the highest, program independent pitch shifting quality.
Elastique Pitch focuses on the essential things: you won’t find any unnecessary or confusing controls or functionality. Instead, the plugin offers you quality, stability, and ease of use.
Olli, Sounds of Revolution says…
The quality of “ELASTIQUE PITCH” is amazing. It´s the best real time pitch shifting (incl. formant shifting!) solution in my ears - and really easy to use…love it !
- Real-time processing
- Multi-channel support (up to 8 channels)
- Program-independent high quality with the highly-acclaimed élastique Pro engine
- Phase-coherence: preserve spatial image and acoustic space
- Pitch shifting: ±1 Octave
- Formant shifting: ±1 Octave
- Factory presets for typical film and video conversions
- Audio format: 1-8 channels (I/O), 44.1-192kHz sample rate
- Plugin format: AAX 32 & 64 bit, RTAS, AU, VST
- Parameter ranges:
- pitch: ±12 semitones = 50-200%
- timbre: ±12 semitones = 50-200%
- Plugin latency: 150ms @48kHz
- Min. system CPU: 2GHz
- OS: Mac OS 10.6/7/8, Windows 2000/XP, Vista, Win7
- Try the demo before buying to make sure it works with your system
Has it taken you ages to tracklay a car chase scene? Finding all the right sounds, then cutting, mixing, stretching them to fit. Now with AudioMotors from AudioGaming you can take a sample of an engine sound and use AudioMotors and automate the sound and speed of the car. Check out Mike’s Show & Tell video, he just scratches the surface of what AudioMotors can do. Check the demo before you buy to make sure it works with your system.
From idling to full throttle, AudioMotors allows you to fully control the engine as if you were driving a car. What if a Mini Cooper became a truck ? It is now possible! The AudioMotors plug-in is also a great tool for creative sound design. From a basic car sound recording you can create a totally new and astonishing engine sound.
Drive your creativity
Let your creativity be the added value of your work, fully control the sound design of a car and free yourself from the time consuming old methods!
First of its kind analysis-synthesis engine
- Unrivaled analysis engine that automatically detect RPMs in your recordings, even with noisy backgrounds
- Real-time advanced synthesis engine that is precise down to the engine cycle
- Gives you direct access to the actual RPM in your recordings and the ability to change it in real-time
Extended creative possibilities
- Sound design capabilities to generate a wide range of creative sounds
- It works on many other kinds of cyclic sounds!
- Use AudioMotors databanks and your own recordings
- Use interior/exterior sounds with the same quality of results to ensure seamless transitions
- Use automation for perfect sound alignment within your scene and between scenes
Easy and precise synchronization
- By using multiple instances of the plug-in in the same session you can combine different engine sounds (interior/exterior/exhaust) even if they came from different sources. The plug can synchronize all the sound clips to the same RPM.
- 32/64-bits and AAX/RTAS/VST/AU compatible
- New intuitive interface
- Realistic drive mode
- Tire & Engine-rolling sound scratch mode
- Open Sound Control using an iPad