Exclusive Deals For The Pro Tools Expert Community
IMPORTANT READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING
- Please make sure you purchase carefully, many of the products we sell have demos you can download before you make your purchase, please use this option to evaluate suitability.
- In the cases of software and soundware all orders are final and binding, if you make a mistake we can’t issue a refund - you will agree to these terms before making a payment.
- If you are having issues with your software then please make sure you are clear about what the issues are in any correspondence, detailing your system spec, any other software and version being used and the exact nature of your issues. Refunds are only offered once we are satisfied the item sold is defective.
- All sales in the EU are subject to VAT @ 20%, if you have a EU (Not UK) VAT number then please add it at the checkout to redeem your VAT at point of sale. Thanks.
These days it’s not so easy to learn how to make a record by observing a working professional. There aren’t many few assistant positions out there anymore. In the past, an aspiring engineer or producer could watch and learn from someone much more experienced for a few years, preparing himself for flying solo without burning their wings to a crisp.
These days that old mentor/disciple system is pretty much gone, and that’s a shame and the team at pureMIX know, they make records for a living, the best ones they can, and they had to figure out how to do it on their own and that really sucked. (It’s very lonely being a solo act, isn’t it?)
So they came up with PureMix where they as succesful professionals could share the knowledge they had acquired over time. They thought about all the issues they had dealt with over the years honing their skills and came up with targeted answers to those questions and even answers to the questions that the answers raised.
They have organised all that knowledge in a format that delivers lots of important information in the shortest amount of time with the minimal of waste.
All PureMix Online’s content is produced in professional studios with the highest attention to detail coupled with their relentless curiosity and care for all those things they love about music and sound.
What do you get for your annual subscription?
All Access Pass - We have worked with our friends at PureMix to offer you their 1 year subscription for unlimited access to all their tutorials but thats not all.
Private Forum - As subscribers you have access to the private PureMix forum where you can ask the PureMix tutors as well as any other PureMixers any question you like and because it is a private forum you will only find people like you on the forum who are keen to learn more about what we do.
Zelab Downloads - You can download demonstration files and tracks to work on as well as enter mixing contests through PureMix’s Zelab
Free Plug & Mix plug-in - You get to choose one free plug-in with a value of $59
Discounts from other brands - You also get access to exclusive discounts of up to 30% from brands like Angelbird, Sonnox, Flux, Blue Cat audio and Don’t Crack.
Roy.D ”Very impressive, bare bones, concise, and straight to the point… obviously professionals at work. This is solid information I can honestly use.”
J.J. It feels more like having you here in the room as a teacher, rather than watching a screen.
Alan.P Best video tutorials website I’ve seen! I like that PureMix does not treat us like recording beginners - other sites are very basic :)
To get the speiclal discount click on this link or the Buy Now button at the top and you will be taken to a special page on the PureMix site with the exclusive Pro Tools Expert discount already set up.
Over 17,000 24bit samples have been hand-edited, looped and multi-layered to produce an unsurpassed richness and authenticity of sound that will have your audience gasping in appreciation.
EPICA comes with a stunning interface powered by the latest Native Instruments Kontakt software that gives the user amazing sound-shaping capability. You only need the FREE Kontakt 5 Player to use EPICA, but it is of course also fully usable with the full version of Kontakt 5.
EPICA comes with over 600 patches of pads, leads, basses, sequences and fx and of course it has the sound-shaping capabilities for you to create much more. We really believe this is the best sounding virtual instrument we have yet created.
EPICA’s samples have all been recorded through an equipment chain of 100% boutique hardware with no plug-ins used in the creation of the source sounds. We wanted to create a library that offered a fresh palette of sounds which were rich in timbre and had their own character, so that it would set your music apart from the masses.
The User Interface was designed to give you full control over a huge amount of sonic sculpting options without slowing down the creative process. It is both quick and simple to use but devastatingly powerful when you want to create your own presets… which you will find yourself doing within seconds.
Most virtual synths have lots of gimmicks but need a lot of work to make them fit into a mix and often sound weak and artificial. EPICA however, sounds great straight out of the box. There’s no need to reach for that EQ, compressor, or other plug-in, EPICA just sounds so good on its own!
Zero-G Epica Reviews
“I love Epica. I warn, again, that my musical upbringing almost forces me to dive into this kind of stuff like some happy, hippy, electro dolphin, and if you are not like me you might find it a little too ‘electronic’. But if you’ve ever had your heart plucked by the sound of the synth, then buy it, come and find me, thank me and tell me it’s the best £113 you’ve ever spent”. Rated: 10/10 and awarded the Editor’s Choice Award” (Music Tech magazine, UK).
“An excellent, very well thought out and powerful instrument with a huge range of possibilities… there are so many great sounds here… enough to guarantee you’ll be using it for years to come. Highly recommended. Rated: 9/10” (Future Music magazine, UK)
“It’s the sound that really counts, and on that front Epica is a blast - versatile basses, pads, FX and much more… the presentation and quality carry it off. Rated: 9/10” (Computer Music magazine, UK)
“Epica is a purist sample library. Zero-G has successfully captured the vitality and expressiveness of classic analog. The many inspiring expressive sounds have an extra dose of vintage charm, that is so often missing from modern synthesizers. Kudos also for the intuitive user interface of the virtual instrument.” (BEAT magazine, Germany).
Zero-G Epica Demo Sounds
Walk Through Tutorial From Epica Designer Sam Spacey
Exclusive to Pro Tools Expert customers for the month of August, Drumdrops is offering 30% off any purchase from the album Route Seventy Sticks.
Route Seventy Sticks is an album containing 32 Americana drum tracks available to purchase as drum multi-tracks with all the seperate mics, drum stems and mixes or four bar drum loops. The Multi-tracks come with Pro Tools 9, Logic 9, Ableton Live 8, Reaper 4, Cubase 6 & Studio One 2.5 Session files as well as tempo maps, OMF files for exporting into any other DAW and of course the audio files. The Stem packs include the audio files as 24 bit 44.1 WAV files and a tempo map. The loops are formatted as Apple Loops, Rex 2 and WAVs for importing into any sampler.
Laidback rock, sun-soaked pop, driving blues grooves and down-home country across a range of tempos from easy riding to open freeway.
There’s a simple reason why 70s rock legends like Fleetwood Mac, Neil Young, Steely Dan and The Eagles continually pop up on your FM dial - it’s the sound of these records. There’s a pre-digital warmth in the lavish productions of this golden age in rock that stand the test of time.
Now you can get your kicks with the latest addition to the Drumdrops family - 32 drum tracks featuring that classic sound of 70s America. Route Seventy Sticks serves up laidback rock, sun-soaked pop, driving blues grooves and down-home country across a range of tempos from easy riding through to open freeway.
Played with feeling and precision by London session drummer Tim Weller this sumptuous recording even throws in some 12/8 blues shuffles and a bit of brushwork for that bonafide country rock sound. The bedrock of those bygone days is here in 24-bit multi-tracked glory plus stems and DAW-friendly loops which should certainly put the bang in your burrito. With drums this good you’re halfway down that road to writing a classic already.
All 32 tracks on Route Seventy Sticks can be purchased on a track by track basis either as Drum Multl-tracks, Drum Stems or Drum Loops. Alternatively you can purchase all the tracks on Route Seventy Sticks as a complete album in each format.
Drumdrops Route Seventy Sticks Review
“Drumdrops’ ‘album’ concept lets you buy full multitracks, stems and/or loops, by song or by ‘album’. This one has 32 US-style rock/pop drum tracks, all exhibiting a warm, analogue 70s sound. It’s tastefully performed by UK sessioneer Tim Weller, with genres including blues, country, folk-rock, shuffle and ‘laid-back’ (think Fleetwood Mac). We recommend the multitracks for full mix control. 8/10” Computer Music December 2012
To Buy Drumdrops Route Seventy Sticks
The way you buy and take advantage of the deal is different in two ways…
- You go to the Drumdrops site to place the order
- You can choose which tracks off the Route Seventy Sticks album you would like you don’t have to buy them all if you don’t want to. If you would like to buy them all then you can do that. However many tracks you buy you will get the 30% discount.
To purchase any tracks from this album or the whole album in any of the three available formats follow these steps:-
- Head over to the Drumdrops web site.
- If you have already opened an account with Drumdrops you can skip to step 5.
- If you do not have an account your will need to signup using the link at the top right of the page. You will need to provide your name, an email address and password to signup. Please do not use temporary email addresses this is against our terms and conditions.
- When you have signed up a verification email will be sent to your email account (it may go into your junk folder so check there). When you receive the verification email please click on the verification link and the your account will be activated. You will then be able to login (link top right of site).
- Just head over to the album Route Seventy Sticks on the Drumdrops web site
- Select the tracks you want to purchase (or the whole album) and add them to your cart.
- When you are ready to checkout head to your cart (View Cart). The link can be found in the top right of the site.
- Make sure you only have products from Route Seventy Sticks in your cart. (If you are buying other products from the site please purchase them seperately otherwise the voucher code will not work).
- Enter the voucher code route30 in the voucher code field and hit the + button next to it. The total price of the sale should change accordingly.
- Click on ‘checkout with paypal’. This will allow you to either buy with a paypal account or if you do not have a paypal account you can click on ‘pay with a debit or credit card’ (once you hit the paypal page).
- Once your payment has been taken on the paypal site (either with a paypal account or credit or debit card) the browser will take you back to the Drumdrops site and you will see the product available in your account available for instant download.
- Products purchased from the Drumdrops site will stay in your Drumdrops account. Think of it as a longterm backup strategy. If you ever need to redownload the products login to the site. click on ‘view account’ and then click on ‘Invoices & Downloads’.
Drumdrops Route Seventy Sticks Audio Examples
Metaplugin is a plugin that loads other plugins. Its as simple as that really. You can build your own effect networks using any VST/VST3 (and AU, if you’re on Mac) plug-in you already have on your system.
To get you started, a Mid-Side matrix and a fourband crossover filter are included in the package. This means instant mid-side or multiband compression/distortion/reverb/… you name it.
DDMF Metaplug-in Specifications
- Supports up to eight individual channels for, e.g. surround or other multichannel purposes.
- Dry/wet ratio can be adjusted for each loaded plugin.
- Full plugin delay compensation is included.
- Negligible additional CPU overhead.
- Synths can also be loaded and played with any MIDI control.
- 2x-oversampling option of the whole signal chain is available.
- 32-bit-plugins can be loaded into the 64-bit version of Metaplugin using JBridge/JBridgeM. Very useful for LogicX and ProTools11!
- Can be used as a VST-AU-wrapper, a VST-AAX wrapper or an AU-AAX wrapper
- VST3 plugins supported
Its available for Windows (32/64 bit VST and AAX) and Mac OSX (32/64 bit VST/AU/AAX, 10.6 or higher needed). As always, we strongly recommend to check out the demo version (settings not saved, but further fully functional) to see whether it fits your needs!
DDMF Metaplugin Testimonials
Renan L.B. on gearslutz.com “YES! YES! YES! Have been waiting years for a FX chainer with PDC and finally it’s here! Also the modular design just puts other FX chainers to bed! You can pratically process (multi/paralell) anything in anyway with this thing now properly with PDC! THANKS DDMF!”
Cooker on kvraudio.com “So now I can use any of the compressors I have as a multiband for mastering and on drums? That’s freaking awesome. Gotta try it out tonight.”
Who Is DDMF?
DDMF was founded in 2006 by Christian Siedschlag (PhD), a physicist and musician, with the goal to create affordable, high quality, no-nonsense audio software. Since that time, DDMF has grown to become a well-known name in the audio industry and is routinely named as one of the most innovative small companies around. Initially focusing on equalizers, the spectrum of available effects has grown over the years, covering standard studio effects as well as cutting-edge products that boldly go where no man has gone before… ;-).
Why So Cheap?
DDMF is still a small company, basically the owner plus a few freelancers every now and then. This not only keeps us more flexible but also helps to keep the running costs down. This, in turn, helps in following our basic pricing philosophy, namely, that DDMF products are priced such that we would buy them ourselves. While we are very happy whenever a big name or studio decides to buy a DDMF product, the main target group is and always will be the average musician who needs an affordable way to record and produce his or her great ideas. We know that for almost all software there are “other options” to get it so we try to keep prices in a range that motivates our customers to stay legit.
This is a brand new release from Loop Loft and Pro Tools Sesssions included in this bundle are exclusive to Pro Tools Expert.
As one of the most in-demand session drummers of the past 20 years, Matt Chamberlain’s extensive list of recording credits is a veritable who’s who of the music industry including Peter Gabriel, The Wallflowers, Fiona Apple, Kanye West, David Bowie and Elton John (just to name a few). With the release of Matt Chamberlain Drums, songwriters producers and engineers around the world now have unprecedented access to the unmistakable “vibe” of the drummer behind countless hit songs.
Recorded at Chamberlain’s personal studio inside of the famed Sound City complex in Van Nuys, California, The Matt Chamberlain Pro Tools Drum Sessions captures an incredible range of beats, sounds and styles. Nine complete Pro Tools sessions each give you dozens of rhythmic and sonic options ranging from organic brush grooves, to driving rock, to vintage soul, to dynamic and experimental cinematic textures.
Included in the collection are over 380 beats, fills and breaks, all recorded in pristine 24 bit, 96 kHz audio. In addition, the Pro Tools Sessions give you access to 15 channels of separate audio tracks, allowing you to mix every element of Matt’s drum kit, including kick, snare, toms, overheads and a variety of room mics. The download also includes loops in REX2, AIFF, WAV, Stylus RMX and MIDI, allowing you to utilize the beats in any DAW or loop plug-in.
Matt Chamberlain Drums Specs:
- File Size: 7.6 GB for 96 kHz Multitracks (Pro Tools)
- File Size: 667 MB for 48 kHz Stereo Loops
- 387 Grooves, Fills & Breaks
- 9 Pro Tools Sessions
- 73 Samples (Three Drum Kits)
- Sessions include (Audio & MIDI):
- 72bpm Cinematic Mallets
- 84bpm Swunken Pocket
- 92bpm Folky Brushes
- 100bpm Rawk Roll
- 107bpm Funky Trixons
- 110bpm Abstract Linear
- 115bpm Tom Tom Attack
- 122bpm Dance Muzak
- 180bpm Three Four
- Instant Download
- 100% Royalty Free
- 24 Bit 48 KHZ Stereo Loops
- 24 Bit 96 KHZ Multitracks (Pro Tools)
- WAV, REX2, Stylus RMX and AIFF (Apple Loops) Formats
Matt Chamberlain Sample Audio
LiquidSonics’ Reverberate is a highly efficient hybrid convolution reverb audio processor offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses for Mac and PC supporting AAX, RTAS, VST and Audio Units formats. Check out Mike’s Show & Tell review to get a sesnse of what is under the hood of this convolution reverb plug-in.
Please note you are buying this direct from LiquidSonics and not through Pro Tools Expert. Please read the section on trying the demo version before you buy.
Reverberate provides a rich and dynamic reverb from impulse responses by modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable true stereo IRs using an LFO. Further modulation is possible using the post-processing effects; an all-pass interpolator chorus and delay unit provide a fuller sound and an over-sampled analogue prototype paragraphic equaliser is provided with dual LFOs. These features make for a livelier, more creative sound than typically associated with some convolution reverbs.
In addition to loading impulse responses from audio files Reverberate is able to generate supplementary independent early reflections and tails for additional control over a room’s sonic characteristics.
- True stereo convolution reverb
- Available for Intel Mac and PC
- 32/64-bit VST, AU, AAX, RTAS
- Dual IR for true-stereo capability
- Early/late IR pitch modulation
- 250 presets, 400 MB IRs
- Early reflections module
- Zero latency (or up to 8192 samples)
- Wav, SDIR, Aiff and Flac support
- Integrated sample browser
- Integrated presets browser
- ADSHR envelopes with linear, log and exponential shape control
- 50%-150% stretch
- Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
- Pre-delay up to 500ms
- Post-FX linear-interpolation chorus
- Post-FX modulated delays
- Post-FX EQ with LFO modulation
- Impulse response chaining
Free 30-Day Demo
Please download the demo version to check it will work fine on your system LiquidSonics will not offer refunds if you buy it and then find it won’t work on your system.
The demo will function for 30 days and after this period audio will not be processed until you supply a license file. Please fully evaluate the software in the demo mode before purchasing to ensure it meets your needs and that it is compatible with your system and impulse response libraries.
LiquidSonics Reverberate Reviews
Computer Music UK (September 2009 Edition): Reverberate stands up to the competition in terms of sound quality, and the additional modulation options make it an absolute steal and on the modulation In practice, it is very effective, and offers creative potential too. Download the demo to try it out yourself!
Sound On Sound UK (April 2010 Edition): Overall, I was most impressed. Affordable it may be, but Reverberate is a sophisticated product with few of the rough edges one often finds in budget software and It is straightforward to use, and in its stated aim of bringing life and movement to convolution reverb, it succeeds admirably.
Presets and Impulse Responses
Reverberate is supplied with a number of presets and impulse responses in order to provide an overview of the plug-in’s capabilities, but we strongly encourage you to seek additional impulse responses and experiment with Reverberate’s modulation capabilities. Whilst there are many outstanding commercial DVD IR libraries there are some excellent, well respected packages available online such as those at STN, Samplicity, and OpenAIR.
LiquidSonics Reverberate System Requirements For 1.x Releases
- Windows XP to Windows 8 (VST, RTAS, AAX)
- Intel Mac - Leopard 10.5.8 to Mavericks 10.9.x (VST, AU, RTAS, AAX)
Recently we offered the TAL Bassline 101 as a deal and a lot of you took up the opportunity to get that great monophonic bass synth plug-in. As one of this month’s deals we are offering another TAL product which is an emulation of a very popular hardware synth.
TAL-U-NO-LX is a complete rewritten emulation of the popular hardware with a new engine and GUI. Up to date zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device with all the advantages software plugins have. As an addition, the TAL-U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and some more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is also included. A very fast envelope with a smooth roll-off, emulated inaccuracy and a very smooth filter sound gives this synth the typical sound. The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that’s property of TAL.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL’s hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controls.
- Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular - Sound, TAL).
- Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.
In this clip the hardware version is played first…
TAL-U-NO-LX System Requirements:
Windows: Windows XP or higher (32 / 64 bit)
OSX: OSX 10.6 or higher (32 / 64 bit).
AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher
A couple of months ago we offered the very cost effective ReVerberate plug-in from Acon Digital and a lot of you bought it. This month we are offering their DeVerberate plug-in which is desigend to reduce the reverb in existing recordings. Check out Mike’s Show and Tell Review to see how he got on with DeVerberate.
Acon Digital DeVerberate
The balance between direct sound and reverberation is essential for the acoustic quality of audio recordings. DeVerberate is a reverb reduction plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation that is already present in recorded material. The novel real-time algorithm works equally well with mono as with stereo recordings and splits the incoming audio into an estimation of the direct sound and the reverberated sound which can then be recombined freely. The improvement process can be monitored visually using the spectral representations of the input and output signal as well as of the estimated reverberation.
Acon Digital DeVerberate Features
- Separate adjustments of the direct sound and the reverberation levels
- Manual adjustment of the decay time of the original reverberation
- Frequency spectrum representation of the of the following signals:
- Input signal
- Output signal
- Estimated reverberation
- Frequency emphasis filter for the the reduction level
- High and low shelving filters with variable slopes (-3 to -96 dB / octave)
- High and low peak filters with adjustable bandwidth (0.1 to 3.0 octaves)
- Graphical representation of frequency response
- Editing of filter settings through handles in the frequency response curve
Typical Uses for DeVerberate
- Attenuate reverberation in existing recordings
- Change the perceived distance in a mix by changing the balance between the direct sound and the reverberation
- Improve dialog and location sound
- Forensic specialists can improve speech intelligibility
- Boost the natural reverberation in existing recordings
Acon Digital DeVerberate is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh). Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats VST, AAX and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported.
Audio Examples From Acon Digital
Programming Drums has to be one of the more difficult tasks when dealing with Computer Music production especially Drums that sound real. With this in mind musician and author Chris Nothdurfter has decided to share his tried and tested techniques in a new eBook #Hit It - The Ultimate Guide To Programming Drums.
We are teaming up with Chris to give you an exclusive opportunity to learn those essential skills to give your drums that level of realism they deserve with a great discount. Whether you are a beginner needing total guidance from the start on how to construct a basic beat or a long time programmer that is searching for techniques to get that extra level of realism this book is sure to reward you.
Become your own drummer!
Learn how to create a variety of grooves, from simple “Four to the Floor” to raging Blast Beats1, and how to come up with amazing grooves that perfectly fit any song on your own.
150 groove and fill examples with screenshots to get you started. You will learn how these examples were created so you can come up with your own grooves by applying the principles laid out in the book. This gives you literally endless possibilities for your own drum tracks.
Apply the given principles to any recording and drum software. No matter what DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and VST instrument you use: as long as both support the MIDI protocol (basically all of them do) you are good to go. (No external MIDI hardware required.)
Dedicated chapters on groove principles for Pop, Rock, and Metal.
Detailed instructions on how to make grooves sound realistic and just like a human would have played them. This part of the book covers how to alter quantisation and velocities effectively to make your drum beats feel as natural as possible.
Once the deal has ended your details will be passed to Chris and you’ll then get access to some extra resources worth a total of $342.48 by buying this book for just £11. Full details here.
Curious to see the book?
Watch this video to see Chris take a quick tour of the contents.
The Pro Tools Expert Structure Vintage Library is our best selling library to date.
Some of the coolest sounds of synths from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.
If you want to know what they sound like then listen to the audio samples.
‘Not only is this a fat authentic batch of sounds, but it has renewed my faith in what is possible with Structure!’ BB, Newport, RI
‘Some great sounds there and a lot of work went into this. I am blown away by the analogue drumset, seriously, some of the best sounds I’ve come across.’ SF, Dublin
‘THANK YOU so much for this collection !!!!!!!! it is definitely “blown away” level artistry!!!!!’
‘Those sounds ROCK!!!!’ Screwmaker
Our friends at Sounds In Sync offer a range of very clever and powerful applications to assist in the post production workflow. They have recognised that for some people they only need these applications occasionally and so have made them available on a rental basis for 31 days. We at Pro Tools Expert are pleased to be able to offer rental options on these applications at a special launch discount of 30%.
You have only until the end of April to buy these vouchers with the 30% discount but you don’t need to redeem them straight away, so you could choose to buy some now to take advantage of the special offer and then redeem them when the next job come in. From the beginning of May you will still be able to rent these apps but you willl need to pay the full price.
EdiCue 31 day Rental License 30% Discount
EdiCue enables sound editors to create ADR Cues and Department Notes within Pro Tools. It can create PDF scripts in various formats and generate files that trigger audio beeps or vision wipes to assist the recording process.
EdiPrompt 31 day Rental License 30% Discount
EdiPrompt reads MIDI commands sent from any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and uses them to display a variety of on-screen prompts. It can also automate the ADR and foley recording process when using Pro Tools by locating to each cue and renaming the record track.
EdiLoad 31 day Rental License 30% Discount
EdiLoad is the Sound Editor’s Edit List Toolkit. It conforms location audio, re-conforms Pro Tools sessions, imports edit data from Pro Tools sessions and exports a variety of files to aid the sound post-production process. EdiLoad v3 contains a new ‘Compare’ window which allows users to find the difference between vision lists and create a list of picture changes. This was previously performed using the EdiTrace website, however this new feature contains advanced VFX tracing controls to match updated visual fx shots.
EdiChart 31 day Rental License 30% Discount
EdiChart automates the process of creating dubbing charts for mixers. It can load edit information from Pro Tools and create a chart in the form of a pdf file.
Sounds In Sync Rental Discounts End 30th April 2014
Remember these discount prices for rental vouchers are only valid until the end of April 2014.