Exclusive Deals For The Pro Tools Expert Community
IMPORTANT READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING
- Please make sure you purchase carefully, many of the products we sell have demos you can download before you make your purchase, please use this option to evaluate suitability.
- In the cases of software and soundware all orders are final and binding, if you make a mistake we can’t issue a refund - you will agree to these terms before making a payment.
- If you are having issues with your software then please make sure you are clear about what the issues are in any correspondence, detailing your system spec, any other software and version being used and the exact nature of your issues. Refunds are only offered once we are satisfied the item sold is defective.
- All sales in the EU are subject to VAT @ 20%, if you have a EU (Not UK) VAT number then please add it at the checkout to redeem your VAT at point of sale. Thanks.
This month we are offering a great deal on the Acon Digital Equalize plug-in. Throughout 2014 we have offered the full range of plug-ins from Acon Digital including a reverb and dereverb plug-ins, as well as a restoration suite. All these plug-ins are well designed, sound great and are very cost effective. Recently Acon Digital added Equalize to its plug-in family and we are able to offer it to the community at a great price, just £39 which is around 39% off the normal price.
Acon Digital Equalize Features
- Up to twelve independent bands
- Freely adjustable gain, frequency, bandwidth and filter slope
- Three different phase modes, including the novel mixed phase mode
- Choose channel mode for each band independently (mid, side, left, right or full processing)
Acon Digital Equalize is a parametric equalizer plug-in that combines unique features with excellent workflow and an intuitive user interface. Unlike other equalizers, you can freely adjust not only center frequency, gain and bandwidths, but also the filter slope for each band. The filter slope can be set anywhere from 3 dB to ultra-sharp 120 dB per octave.
Phase & Latency
You can use Equalize as a zero latency plug-in when using the minimum phase mode or choose to preserve the phase relationships in the linear phase mode.Equalize goes one step further, though, and introduces the unique mixed phase mode that allows you to set the latency freely in the range 5 to 120 milliseconds while preserving the phase relationships as far as possible. That gives a unique control over potential pre-ringing artifacts which is a common problem with linear phase filtering. Acon Digital say that latency values below 20 milliseconds ensure that any pre-ringing is masked by the temporal masking of the human hearing while preserving the time-alignment across the audible frequency range.
Acon Digital Equalize is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh). Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats VST, AAX and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported.