Exclusive Deals For The Pro Tools Expert Community
IMPORTANT READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING
- Please make sure you purchase carefully, many of the products we sell have demos you can download before you make your purchase, please use this option to evaluate suitability.
- In the cases of software and soundware all orders are final and binding, if you make a mistake we can’t issue a refund - you will agree to these terms before making a payment.
- If you are having issues with your software then please make sure you are clear about what the issues are in any correspondence, detailing your system spec, any other software and version being used and the exact nature of your issues. Refunds are only offered once we are satisfied the item sold is defective.
- All sales in the EU are subject to VAT @ 20%, if you have a EU (Not UK) VAT number then please add it at the checkout to redeem your VAT at point of sale. Thanks.
Designed For Multichannel Sound Up To Auro-3D® 11.1
Create true surround and 3D sound with multi-channel impulse responses. Using the IR1 Impulse Response Set, you have over 54 sets with impulse responses, including 42 for Auro-3D® 11.1 sound. All 54 sets comprise various configurations and impulse responses for 5.1 surround sound, stereo, quad and mono applications.
Recorded with the highest quality equipment with up to 10 simultaneous audio channels in true 3D sound, you have the IR1 Impulse Response Set from Soundeffects.ch (including 54 sets of large and small rooms). Create any atmosphere - from stereo and 5.1 surround sound to the new 3D formats such as Auro-3D® 11.1 - and be compatible with the future.
IR1 Impulse Response Set Features
- Avid TL Space
- Audio Ease Altiverb 6 and 7
- Audio Formats
- Stereo / TrueStereo
- 5.1 Surround
- Auro-3D® 11.1
We have seen with the Acon Digital plug-ins we have offered so far, that they are able to produce plug-ins that perform well above their price point and the Restoration Suite is no exception.
What’s In The Restoration Suite?
Digital Restoration Suite consists of four audio restoration and noise reduction plug-ins that are the result of several years of research within the field of noise reduction and audio restoration algorithms:
DeNoise is a plug-in designed to reduce stationary noise, such as broadband noise, hiss, wind noise, buzz and camera noise. Great efforts have been put into preserving as much of the original signal as possible during the noise reduction process. As a result, DeNoise can reduce or in many cases completely remove the noise in a very transparent manner without loss of transients, attacks or “air” in the recording.
DeHum targets hum and buzz typically introduced by poorly grounded electrical equipment, but also other tonal noise sources like electrical motor noise.
DeClick is designed to remove impulsive noise such as clicks and crackle. These distortions are frequently encountered on LP and 78 RPM records, but also occur in digital recordings due to drop-outs or distorted data packets.
DeClip restores audio recordings distorted by analog or digital clipping.
From the folk funk of Beck, to the hypnotic grooves of Atoms for Peace, to the anthemic rock of R.E.M., Joey Waronker has supplied his signature feel to countless critically-acclaimed artists. With the release of Joey Waronker Drums, The Loop Loft brings Joey’s unique and inspired playing directly into your next Pro Tools session.
Recorded in Los Angeles by Grammy-winning engineer, Darrell Thorp (Radiohead, Beck, Gnarls Barkley), Joey Waronker Drums is a collection of beats and sounds as eclectic as his credits suggest. Eight complete drum sessions cover a wide range of styles and sounds including funk, afrobeat, folk, dance, indie rock and odd meters. Each session contains a large variety of beats, fills and transitions, making it easy to create your own arrangement with Joey’s live drums.
Included in the collection are over 340 beats, fills and breaks, offering a massive variety of tempos, beats and genres. In addition, the Pro Tools sessions give you access to 14 channels of separate audio tracks recorded in pristine 24 bit/96 kHz audio, allowing you to mix every element of Joey’s drum kit, including kick, snare, toms, overheads and a variety of room mics. The download also includes loops in all stereo formats (REX2, AIFF, WAV, Stylus RMX), as well as MIDI, allowing you to utilize the beats in any DAW or loop plug-in.
Joey Waronker Drums Specs:
- File Size: 5.8 GB for 96 kHz Multitracks (Pro Tools)
- File Size: 551 MB for 48 kHz Stereo Loops
- 347 Grooves, Fills & Breaks
- 8 Pro Tools Sessions
- 2 Sampled Kits (Sticks & Brushes)