Win Top Recording Equipment Prizes
Every month we give away prizes from the top brands in the audio production world. Make sure you get you name down and get the chance to win great products.
Don’t miss a competition by subscribing to the RSS feed of that page, members can subscribe to the page and get email alerts when a new story is posted. Here’s how;
Login to your account and then navigate to the deals page, when you are logged in your should see the icon below in one form or another.
Click on ‘Subscribe to Page Updates. Every time the page is updated you can get an email alert. To unsubscribe simply do the same in reverse.
We’ve teamed up with our friend at London based Alchemea College to offer a very cool prize, win a day recording at their place equipped with both a vintage SSL4000 G series console and an SSL Duality, along with both analogue tape on an Otari MTR90, Pro Tools and a lot of outboard, they are even throwing in an engineer to drive the gear.
To win you simply need to tell us why you think you or your band should spend the day recording at Alchemea, it costs nothing to enter.
- You are entering for a chance to win a day recording in London based Alchemea, with use of the facilities and an engineer for the day for you or a your band.
- One entry per email address.
- No travel, accommodation or any other expenses related to your visit are included, you must arrange and meet the costs of these.
- By entering this draw you are giving permission for your information to be shared with all companies who are supplying prizes for this draw. You may remove yourself from the draw at any time, removing yourself before the end of the draw will remove your entry.
- The winner/s will be photographed and the audio of the day may be used as ongoing information about the experience, you are giving your permission for us to do that.
- The winner will own the physical master and all copyright in the publishing and performance to any works or part works developed, produced, arranged, recorded and mastered during the day remain yours.
- No recording, publishing, management or distribution contract is being entered into as part of this competition.
- There is no cost to enter this draw.
- The judges decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this draw.
- Ends last day of November 2014.
Nugen Audio are offering the Pro Tools Expert community the chance to win one of 2 of their new plug-ins either the recently released MasterCheck, which we awarded Editors Choice or their brand new Visualizer 2 plug-in.
Win MasterCheck Or Visualizer 2
Every day until the end of November we will draw a winner and they will receive either a copy of Mastercheck or a copy of Visualizer 2.
Go here to enter the competition, and get bonus entries by sharing the competition on social media.
The prize alternates daily between Nugen Audio’s MasterCheck and Visualizer 2 plug-ins. You must be over 18 to enter, like our Facebook page, and your email address is required.
Watch The Show & Tell Video Reviews
- Mike’s review of Nugen Audio’s MasterCheck
- Mike’s review of Nugen Audio’s Visualizer 2 plug-in and standalone app
What Is Visualizer 2
Visualizer’s intelligent window facility lets you select multiple view combinations, automatically resizing and aligning windows to maximise visibility. No need to switch between plug-ins to get the combination of views you want. There are user configurable presets let you switch between setups and interface sizes to build the workflow that suits you best.
New Features In Visualizer 2
- You have complete freedom to resize the window to suit your workflow
- You can use Visualizer as a standalone application or as a plug-in in your favourite DAW.
- Visualizer works with the Nugen Audio Send plug-in so that you can compare multiple sources from within one instance of the plug-in. Eg. before and after mastering chain, or for notching out etc.
- There is a new Correlation by Frequency view which helps to see how FX processing can affect the phase at different frequencies.
- For Pro Tools HD users there is also an HDX Hybrid version of Visualizer.
- Visual solo controls have been added so that you can fill the window with a particular view.
Mix and Master for the listener directly to Apple, Spotify, DAB Radio and TV specifications, MasterCheck will immediately reveal how your audio is going to sound to the listener, allowing you to produce with confidence and certainty.
- Produce for iTunes, Spotify & others, check dynamics for playout
- Avoid downstream clipping introduced by compression codecs
- Compare loudness & dynamics with reference material
- Match loudness across FX chains
- Measure the ‘loudness war’
- See and audition in real time
- Objectively evaluate compression settings with PLR (Peak-to-Loudness Ratio) & loudness matching
- Compatible with recommendations from all ITU-R B.S.1770 standards