Win Top Recording Equipment Prizes
Every month we give away prizes from the top brands in the audio production world. Make sure you get you name down and get the chance to win great products.
Don’t miss a competition by subscribing to the RSS feed of that page, members can subscribe to the page and get email alerts when a new story is posted. Here’s how;
Login to your account and then navigate to the deals page, when you are logged in your should see the icon below in one form or another.
Click on ‘Subscribe to Page Updates. Every time the page is updated you can get an email alert. To unsubscribe simply do the same in reverse.
Musistic Is A Brand New Technology
Musistic is a new technology and system that allows collaboration with anyone, anywhere, on almost any digital audio platform using a plug-in to transfer audio.
They are passionate about providing you tools that kills any downtime which distracts you from creating your music with others.
A Different Take On Collaboration
They were all too aware of the problems present in remote collaboration and wanted to find a way where we didn’t have to continually download, ship files just to get on with the creative flow. So they created a plug-in that took care of all that. So it doesn’t matter what DAW you are using, as long as it supports the usual plug-in formats like AAX, AU and VST then you can collaborate with Musistic.
Musistic is a subscription based service with a range of different levels. You can pay monthly or annually, and you can choose the level of features and much much storage space you need on the Musistic servers.
Win A Lifetime Subscription
With our friends at Musistic we are offering the chance to win a lifetime subscription to Musistic. If you collaborate with other creatives then check Musistic out and enter the competition, you might be the lucky person that wins…
Take a look at Mike’s Show & Tell Review, if you like what you find then why don’t you enter the competition?
Acon Digital DeVerberate Features
- Separate adjustments of the direct sound and the reverberation levels
- Manual adjustment of the decay time of the original reverberation
- Frequency spectrum representation of the of the following signals:
- Input signal
- Output signal
- Estimated reverberation
- Frequency emphasis filter for the the reduction level
- High and low shelving filters with variable slopes (-3 to -96 dB / octave)
- High and low peak filters with adjustable bandwidth (0.1 to 3.0 octaves)
- Graphical representation of frequency response
- Editing of filter settings through handles in the frequency response curve
Typical Uses for DeVerberate
- Attenuate reverberation in existing recordings
- Change the perceived distance in a mix by changing the balance between the direct sound and the reverberation
- Improve dialog and location sound
- Forensic specialists can improve speech intelligibility
- Boost the natural reverberation in existing recordings
Would You Like to Win A copy of DeVerberate?
Our friends at FabFilter have let us have one Total Bundle which consits of every plug-in FabFilter make and also and runners up prizes we have 2 copies of the brilliant new Pro-Q 2 EQ plug-in to give away.
What’s In The Total Bundle
The Total Bundle is a set of all FabFilter plug-ins. With this bundle, you get their EQ, multiband dynamics, compressor, limiter, de-esser and gate/expander, creative multiband distortion, stereo delay, filter and synthesizer plug-ins worth over $2000 if purchased separately.
Check Out The New Pro-Q EQ Plug-in
If you like to have the chance to win a FabFilter Total Bundle or the new Pro-Q 2 EQ plug-in then enter your details below and one lucky person will win the Total Bundle and 2 lucky people will win a copy of the Pro-Q 2 plug-in.