Today ADL have released the latest version of their award winning upmixing plug-in, Penteo Pro - Penteo 7 Pro. They have jumped a couple of numbers from Penteo 4 Pro for good reason as one of the key new features in Penteo 7 Pro is that it now supports up to 7.1 upmixing making it ideal for including in immersive sound workflows like Dolby Atmos or Auro 3D.
We have managed to negotiate a great deal right from launch date. You can buy Penteo 7 Pro from us for a limited period for £399, which is 40% below the normal manufacturers selling price. Check out Mike’s extensive show & tell review and tutorial and find out why he awarded Penteo 7 Pro, Editors Choice.
Penteo 7 Pro - What’s New
Here is a quick summary of the new features of Penteo 7 Pro. This is a major, completely new release with improved DSP. New features include:
- Enhanced DSP for more front ‘punch’ and low frequency ‘slam’, more channel separation
- Upmix stereo to 7.1 – now you can upmix stereo to 7.1 in addition to 5.1. All six of Penteo’s time saving preset Active Modes can be used with any Penteo instance.
- For the scoring stage: Time saving 3.0/4.0/5.0/7.0 non-LFE bussed solutions.
- AudioSuite feature enabled for latency-free rendering for 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 7.0, 7.1.
- Advanced AudioSuite workflow for all channel formats allowing for fast & easy synchronous rendering to any destination track or region in the mix.
- Expanded fader ranges– With +/-50% more range, you now have complete control over the Center, Side Surrounds and Rear Surround Faders.
- Surround bed for Dolby Atmos – Using Penteo 7 Pro’s different modes allows you to build a solid 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 7.0, 7.1 bed for Dolby Atmos or other higher channel formats.
- More intuitive interface - Penteo 7 Pro has a new graphic design with a cleaner, more intuitive look that makes navigation easier.
- Penteo 7 Pro is also the first upmix plug to be fully enabled for multi-touch screen control, as an alternative to mouse controls when working with the Slate Raven.