In this video review Pro Tools Expert Deputy Editor Dan Cooper takes a look at a new sample library by UVI - World Suite. World Suite has over 320 instruments and 8,000 audio loops inspired by music from across the world.
Watch the video to hear an example song made using only World Suite in Pro Tools. Learn how easy it is to use the controls in World Suite and how to get audio loops from the instrument directly to your Pro Tools timeline.
World Suite works in both UVI's free Workstation and larger instrument platform Falcon.
For more information and to purchase the download please visit the UVI website.
- Runs in UVI Workstation version 2.6.8+, and Falcon version 1.2.0+
- iLok account (free, dongle not required)
- Internet connection for the license activation
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 or higher (32 and 64-bit)
- 30 GB of disk space - 18 GB for download
- Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
- Audio Units, AAX, VST, Stand-alone