In this video review, Production Expert's new team member Justin Bryant over at Studio One Expert has been taking a close look at the latest virtual synth instrument by UVI - UVS-3200.
What Made The Korg PS-3200 So Special?
The original PS-3200 was built in small numbers in the 1970's and featured a remarkable architecture for the time:
- 2 VCOs each with its own VCF and LFO per-voice across 48 voices with preset recall.
- Capable of everything from meaty analog bass lines and acid leads to rich pads and complex evolving timbres
- The PS-3200 provides a wealth of sound design inspiration, rich with the warm character of golden age analog.
UVS-3200 Main Features
- 2-oscillator design providing users with a large selection of presets to build patches with.
- Each oscillator has a configurable amp, filter and stereo section along with a customizable 16-step arpeggiator.
- Versatile modulation and effect sections allowing users to easily add movement to sounds.
- Add high-quality reverb, delay, chorus, phaser and drive, as well, a handy modwheel editor allows quick mapping of commonly reached-for parameters like vibrato and filter depth.
For more information about the UVS-3200 virtual synth please visit the UVI website.