Justin Webster from The Cargo Cult, formerly known as Maggot Software, got in touch to tell us that he has released a new version of his conforming software Conformalizer. If you work with video, you will know that a 'locked picture' rarely stays locks for long so when they change the picture cut, conforming software can save you hours of time.
What's New In Conformalizer?
Justin told us that Conformalizer V4 has been completely rebuilt, from the GUI to the auto-conform code, and incorporates, in his words, a metric tonne of new features and long awaited bug fixes:
- Slick new GUI with much better use of space.
- Massive upgrade to the block view - scrub, select and more.
- Huge improvements to the VFX tracing workflow
- New collaboration tools like "Email conform/VFX summary"
- Fast timecode typing and better F&F support.
New Pricing Structure For Conformalizer
As if this new version wasn't enough, they have also completely revised the pricing. So for a limited time they have reduced the prices by nearly 60% in some cases:
- 1 user license is now only US$499
- 5 user bundles are US$399/seat
- 10 users bundles just US$299/seat
- v3 > v4 upgrade = US$0 -Existing license owners will get this upgrade free of charge.
Conformalizer Video Tutorial
Justin has made a video where he walks you through the most powerful Conformalizer workflows, and reveals some of the new tricks in v4.