Sounds In Sync have been quietly updating their applications including support for Apple’s Mac OS X Yosemite which is good news for those of us moving over to Yosemite and Pro Tools 11.3.
What’s New in EdiLoad v3.2.0?
- New Streamers length options when exporting MIDI files
- Option to export MIDI files with a Text Cue track
- Changes and additional checks while exporting Offset Lists that display Feet+Frames
- Compatible updates for OS X Mavericks and Yosemite
- Compatible updates for Pro Tools 11+
EdiLoad is the Sound Editor’s Edit List Toolkit. It conforms location audio, re-conforms Pro Tools sessions, imports edit data from Pro Tools sessions and exports a variety of files to aid the sound post-production process. EdiLoad v3 contains a new ‘Compare’ window which allows users to find the difference between vision lists and create a list of picture changes. This was previously performed using the EdiTrace website, however this new feature contains advanced VFX tracing controls to match updated visual fx shots.
What’s New In EdiCue v2.6.0
- New PDF script loading code to improve recognition of script formatting
- Option to display the highlight color in the script window of text that has been highlighted in a PDF script
- New Cue Counting option to count cues by Character and Reel
- Bug fix to apply [AP] (append) tag correctly when using dup tracks
- Extra keyboard shortcuts in the Session Interface window
- Changes for support of OS X Mavericks and Yosemite
- Changes for Pro Tools 11+ support with ‘Send to Clip’ and ‘Get from Clip’ functions
EdiCue enables sound editors to create ADR Cues and Department Notes within Pro Tools. It can create PDF scripts in various formats and generate files that trigger audio beeps or vision wipes to assist the recording process. Available in OS X (Intel) and Windows (Win7+8 32/64bit), the program provides the option to activate a three day trial license when first run.
What’s new In EdiPrompt v1.8.1?
EdiPrompt v1.8.1 is now required for OS X 10.9 (“Mavericks”) and 10.10 (“Yosemite”), other changes include…
- Option to add a suffix for a single record track in the Record Track setup window
- Display of the OS X output device on the Audio tab and button to show the OS X Sound prefs tab
- Bug fix for the Cue List window keyboard shortcut ‘PT Rename and Locate’
- Changes for Pro Tools 11+ support with locate and rename functions
EdiPrompt reads MIDI commands sent from any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and uses them to display a variety of on-screen prompts. It can also automate the ADR and foley recording process when using Pro Tools by locating to each cue and renaming the record track. EdiPrompt overlays visual cues on top of any movie window from any Mac-based DAW (available for Apple desktop displays only – not compatible with external video display units)
What’s New In EdiMarker v1.3.2
EdiMarker v1.3.2 has been released. This update contains changes for compatibility with OS X Mavericks and Yosemite.
EdiMarker converts MIDI files containing Pro Tools markers into text files and vice versa. It provides sound editors with a streamlined way of extracting marker data from a session or creating Pro Tools markers from a list of names and locations. EdiMarker can also be used to transfer markers between Pro Tools and Nuendo. Available for OS X and Windows, the program is licensed as freeware.
What’s New In EdiChart v3.0.2
EdiChart v3.0.2 has been released. This update contains changes for compatibility with OS X Mavericks and Yosemite.
EdiChart automates the process of creating dubbing charts for mixers. It can load edit information from Pro Tools and create a chart in the form of a pdf file. Available in OS X and Windows (Win7+8 32/64bit), the program provides the option to activate a three day trial license when first run.