Click on this image to see a larger version
Waves have announced that once their new multitrack recording solution Tracks Live is released, for a limited period, they will be bundling their plug-in hosting application MultiRack worth $500 free of charge with Tracks Live.
We also understand that the price for Tracks Live will be very competitive and the bundling of $500 worth of software free of charge, for a limited period, will make it a no brainer of a decision.
More On Waves Tracks Live
Tracks Live is a multitrack recording software solution designed to capture live performances of any kind, from the smallest gig to the largest production, allowing you to toggle back and forth between recording and virtual soundcheck with the click of a button. The automatic multichannel re-routing engine also adapts to any changes you make on the fly, making it easier than ever to set up big shows with hundreds of tracks.
- ASIO/Core Audio compatible and works with virtually any audio interface
- PC and Mac-compatible
- Record and play back hundreds of tracks
- Supported sample rate of up to 192 kHz
- File formats compatible with all popular DAWS
- Automatic track routing configuration
- Fast switching between recording and virtual soundcheck
- Meter bridge view for easy monitoring
- System lock (to protect against accidental key pressing)
Waves Tracks Live System Requirements
- CPU - i5 or higher
- RAM - 8 GB
- Operating System - Mac OS 10.9.5 or higher / Windows 7 64 bit / Windows 8.1 64 bit
- Screen Resolution - 1024x768
- ASIO/ Core Audio compatible audio interface
More On Waves MultiRack
MultiRack is a software host that lets FOH and monitor engineers run multiple, simultaneous instances of Waves plug-ins. The MultiRack application is ideal for live sound, broadcast, post-production facilities and more. With easy setup and advanced preset capabilities, MultiRack delivers all the flexibility and portability of software, with sound quality and convenience that beats hardware.
- Quick and simple setup
- A fraction of the cost of hardware
- Full recall, full control
- Set and save presets and snapshots per song and song sections
- Advanced side-chaining capabilities
- Windows and OS X compatible
- Real-time low-latency plugin (MultiRack SoundGrid only)
- Simultaneous processing and recording capabilities (MultiRack SoundGrid only)
- Plugin chain presets saved on MultiRack can be loaded in StudioRack, and vice versa.