Some users of Strike have identified a small bug which prevents browsing long lists in Strike 2.
The issues means that when a user tries to move down a long list of presets the list jumps back up to the top.
Long time community member John Eyers has created a workaround.
Hold down CONTROL + ALT (Windows) while double clicking on the Preset to load any of the previously unloadable presets.
This may affect Windows users only, although Mac users may have a similar problem.
Strike 2 Explained
If you are yet to master Strike 2 then Strike 2 Explained by Groove 3 will help you get the best from this drum VI. The video tutorial series features.
- 11 tutorials / 1hr 40min total runtime.
- For all beginner to intermediate Strike 2 users
- Shot with version 2 of Strike
- Tutorials written by Russ Hughes
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod