If you have an itch you need to scratch this weekend, then you might find these ways to improve your studio for less than $10 a help.
- Get some cable ties and sort out your cables - check these ones from Amazon but also in most DIY or hardware stores. Taking care of cables keeps them in good condition and helps them to last longer.
- Get a tuner app for your iPhone, iPad or Android device, there’s a lot of FREE ones in the App Store you can try out. Tuneliness is next to godliness.
- Check out the Really Useful storage boxes - great for adaptors, small cables and old drives. Having things to hand saves a load of time.
- Foam by mail do a cheap version of monitor isolation mounts - under $10. Isolating your monitors can help dampen frequencies passing through your desk. Check them out here.
- Lock your door and learn some stuff - cost FREE. With resources like this site and a few others, YouTube and the manual - yes the manual! A few hours learning is never wasted and helps you get the full potential from your investment.
So, some pretty cost effective ways of taking care of business, often it’s the little things that can make the biggest difference.