10 years ago this year Russ Hughes started the AIR Users blog, which morphed into Pro Tools Expert in 2012. To kick off our year of celebrations we are running a competition with a Pro Audio gear and software prize pot worth over $28,000.
Enter The Pro Tools Expert 10th Anniversary Competition to be in with the chance of winning a copy of Helix Native by Line 6 worth $400.
What Is Helix Native?
Helix Native introduces the Line 6 hardware HX Modeling technology in native plug-in format. This guitar processing suite includes a vast collection of vintage and modern guitar amps, cabinets, speakers, stomp box effects, dynamic processors, EQs and microphones. At the heart of the plug-in is an intuitive Signal Flow Display which is used for loading up guitar effects and amps. The effects and amp components are called blocks in the Signal Flow Display, these are very easy to arrange, not too dissimilar to patching real guitar hardware.
- Impulse responses can be imported and used
- Over 250 guitar presets
- Over 50 guitar amps and cabs (Line 6 don't officially state the full amount of cabs, amps and effects)
- Easy to use GUI
- Low of CPU
- Intuitive Singal Flow
Enter And Win In The Pro Tools Expert 10th Anniversary Competition
If you would like to be in with the chance of winning a copy of Helix Native from Line 6 worth $400, which is one of 18 great prizes on offer worth over $28,000 in total, then go over to our Win page and enter the 10th Anniversary prize draw competition and chose the Helix Native from the list of prizes.
Terms And Conditions:
- One entry per email address; one win per person.
- No cash alternative
- You are responsible for any import and purchase taxes that may be applied by the tax authorities in your region.
- There may be some regions we are unable to ship to, in this case, you will not be offered an alternative prize.
- By entering, you are giving Production Expert and its associated sites (Pro Tools Expert, Studio One Expert, Logic Pro Expert, Synth Expert) and all the brands offering prizes permission to email you with news and offers that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time after the contest has ended.
- Judges decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Ends last day of January 2018