Our good friends at Exponential Audio have just released an update to their NIMBUS reverb plugin including several fixes and feature improvements.
NIMBUS Version 1.0.1 Updates
- A bug has been fixed in which preset names with diacriticals were not properly displayed.
- Small modification of Preset/Keyword popover menus. The current selection is now blue, to make it a bit easier to see.
- Several new presets
- Fixed a bug that occurred when adjusting reverb delay in either of the tempo modes.
- Added detection of Sibelius and Dorico
- Improved selection of relevant parameter pages when a parameter is adjusted on a remote worksurface
- Changed link to download area to use https format, since ExponentialAudio.com now uses a secure certificate.
- Other internal changes
This version is available to all license holders at absolutely no charge. You can download it here.
If you haven't tried out NIMBUS yet then make sure to take advantage of Exponential Audio's 21 - day free trial and watch our review from September last year below.