Our friends over at UVI have just released a new Synth Library called UVX80. UVI say that UVX80 is based on a well known Japanese manufacturer’s first analog polyphonic synth that was released in 1984 with the following features:
- Digitally controlled 2+1 oscillator
- 8 voices
- 61 keys
...can you guess what it is yet? Listen to the audio example below as you may recognise quite a few of the patches from popular records. Visit the UVI website for more information about the UVX80 Synth.
What UVI Say About UVX80
Explore over 250 vintage and modern patches created on the 8-voice monster that kickstarted a Japanese powerhouse brand. UVX80 reinvigorates this cult analog beast, delivering all of its character with the convenience and flexibility of modern software.
Listen To Examples Of UVI UVX80 Synth
Watch the UVX80 trailer
Watch the UVX80 Overview
- Size - 2.04 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 3.95 GB in WAV)
- Content - 6,771 Samples, 252 Presets
- Sample Resolution - 44.1 kHz. Recording at 88.2 kHz.
- License - 3 activations per license on any combination of computer hard drive or iLok dongle
Purchase & Download
Through to 9th July 2017 UVI are offering UVX80 at an introductory price of $49 (regular $79)
Visit the UVI website for more information about the UVX80 Synth.