Acustica is pleased to introduce TAN compressor based on CORE8 with a classic analog VCA compression. TAN it is a very versatile tool to provide a lot of possibilities to shape the sound with gorgeous graphical user interface.
In TAN you will find the most common compressors parameters like attack, release, threshold, ratio, dry/wet and gain, to allow you an extremely wide range of adjustments, but the exciting news is what we call "ShMod", a compressor shape control for the attack behavior that allows you to fine-tune the attack shape so you can really customize the attack behavior for any audio source.
• Hardware preamp simulation (PRE): on and off.
• Threshold: from -64 dB to +0 dB.
• Ratio: from 2, 4 and 8.
• Attack: from 0.1 ms to 30 ms.
• Release: from 0.1 sec. to 1.6 sec.
• SHMod (adjustable attack shape): from 0 to 4.
• Gain: from 0 dB to 24 dB.
• Dry/Wet (parallel compressor): from 0 to 100%.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and Availability:
• free. Available as a digital download immediately after website registration.