Mike has produced a new tutorial on the new iZotope Insight plug-in. Insight Explained reveals all its secrets in this in-depth collection of video tutorials and gets you using the metering plug-ins like a pro.
In their words;
Mike begins with a thorough introduction of the plug-in followed by a full look at the Level Meter sections. Next up is the Loudness History Graph and then both Stereo and Surround Vectorscope tutorials. The Spectrogram and Spectrum Analyzer are explained and then Mike wraps up the series with a helpful Preset Manager tutorial designed to turbo boost your workflow.
If you’re an engineer, producer or mixer, metering is essential to getting your music and masters just right. Using your ears first is always a good rule, but using your eyes to see potential problems you can’t hear, is even better. iZotope Insight is just what the doctor ordered and Mike Thornton delivers the things you need to know about this powerful suite with surgical precision.
See what you’ve been missing, watch “Insight Explained” today!
- 8 Tutorials / 80 Minutes Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate iZotope Insight users
- Tutorials written by Pro-Tools-Expert.com leader Mike Thornton
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Viewing Options: Online, Download, Disc, iDevice Streaming
- Download Size: 405.26 MB