Dynaudio PRO, in partnership with Audio Distribution Group (ADG) and Production Expert, would like to give you the chance to win one of six pairs of Dynaudio PRO LYD studio monitors in this very special two-part competition.
Do you watch Production Expert product demonstrations and tutorials and think “I can do that”? If so, we and our friends at Dynaudio PRO want to hear from you and in the process, you can get a chance to win one of six pairs of LYD studio monitors.
There Are Two Ways To Win
First, sign up with your email address and let us know your interest. Three pairs of Dynaudio LYD monitors are up for grabs to everyone who enters the promotion and these winners will be selected at random.
- First Prize is a pair of Dynaudio LYD 8 Active Studio Monitors
- Second Prize is a pair of Dynaudio LYD 7 Active Studio Monitors
- Third Prize is a pair of Dynaudio LYD 5 Active Studio Monitors
The Second Way To Win
Dynaudio has also provided three additional pairs of LYD monitors (LYD 5, LYD 7 and LYD 8) that will travel around Europe in flight cases to potential new Production Expert reviewers. These 'touring' speakers will also be up for grabs to those who are chosen to be our 'test pilots'.
So for the best chance of winning, in addition to your email address, we would like you to provide a link to at least 1 minute of video on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube with your entry (tagging it with #sendmelyd) showing us how you might test these monitors in your own studio or music space for up to two weeks.
We will be looking for the top nine entries who, in the opinion of Production Expert, have presented themselves and their case the best. If selected for one of these nine slots to test the speakers and make a review, then you’ll obviously also have an even greater chance to win one of the other three pairs!
The size of LYD Monitor you get to review will be selected at random, however, if you are chosen to review the LYD 5 you could still win the LYD 7 or LYD 8 as the first prize winner will receive the pair of LYD 8 speakers, second prize the pair or LYD 7 and third the pair of LYD 5 monitors.
The minimum requirement for this additional phase of the competition is a single post, however, the more content you add and the better the detail in your posts, the better chance you will have to be chosen to get a demo pair and then potentially win one of these additional three pairs of LYD monitors.
Just to confirm, we will not be looking for “glowing reviews” or a product advertorial, but an honest appraisal and opinion of the monitors, so get creative and let your personality shine through. We’ll be looking for content of the highest production values, however, you will not be penalised if you don’t have the best technical setup, equipment or video quality, iPhone footage is just fine. In other words, what's on camera rather than the best technical standards or flashy editing is what we’re looking for.
So whether you are a DJ, a producer, a songwriter, a tracking or a mixing engineer, show us your space and what you can do. Who knows, you may even be just what the expert team are looking for.
Click the link below to find out more and submit your entry. Please do also read the terms and conditions carefully. We are very sorry that only entries from specific European countries are eligible - UK, Germany, Republic of Ireland, Austria, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Denmark.
More About The LYD 5, 7 and 8 Active Studio Monitors
When the Dynaudio LYD range was first launched Technical Editor James Ivey took a visit to the Dynaudio factory in Denmark to see the Dynaudio way of building monitors.
Check out James' review of the LYD 5, 7 and 8 Active Studio Monitors.
Terms And Conditions
- The competition is valid in the following countries: the UK, Germany, Republic of Ireland, Austria, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Denmark.
- To qualify to participate in this promotion, you must be a legal resident in one of the territories listed above and be 18 years of age or older.
- The promotional items will be delivered free and without obligation, except where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. In case of any tax, you are responsible for any costs that may be applied by the authorities in your region.
- One entry per email address; one win per person.
- No cash alternative.
- Production Expert and Dynaudio reserve the right to modify or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- By entering, you are giving Production Expert (and its associated sites Pro Tools Expert, Studio One Expert, Logic Pro Expert, Synth Expert) and Dynaudio PRO permission to email you with news and offers that may be of interest to you. Your information will not be given to third parties.
- You can unsubscribe from Production Expert and/or Dynaudio emails at any time. However, if you unsubscribe before the draw has ended then you will be removing your entry.
- If you sign up for a chance to test and review a pair of LYD monitors, you will be notified at the beginning of July and are to coordinate delivery and pick-up directly with Dynaudio.
- If you are chosen as a winner in the main competition or are selected to become a ‘test pilot’, you will have to respond within 48 hours of the first contact. If you do not, we reserve the right to pick new winners/reviewers.
- Judges decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Ends 30th June 2018.
Click on this button to enter the competition...