We have teamed up with our friends at Wave Alchemy to offer the Production Expert Community a unique opportunity to win one of five copies of their excellent Evolution Drum Instrument, a Kontakt Instrument which gives access to a library of over 4.5 GB of drum samples, 25,000 sounds presented via a custom UI which offers flexible and comprehensive editing, processing and sequencing.
Terms And Conditions:
- One entry per email address; one win per person.
- No cash alternative
- You are responsible for any import and purchase taxes that may be applied by the tax authorities in your region.
- There may be some regions we are unable to ship to, in this case, you will not be offered an alternative prize.
- By entering, you are giving Production Expert and its associated sites (Pro Tools Expert, Studio One Expert, Logic Pro Expert, Synth Expert) and Wave Alchemy permission to email you with news and offers that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time after the contest has ended.
- Judges decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Ends last day of April 2018.
What Is Evolution?
- Available in Standalone, VST, AU and AAX instrument formats. Evolution is powered by FREE Kontakt Player from Native Instruments. Full version of Kontakt is NOT required
- 400+ presets covering all modern genres
- 3 Drum Layering Engines per Voice
- 4 Instruments - Clean, Tape 1, Tape 2, and Tape 3. The latter 3 delivering true analogue tape saturated versions of Evolution's powerful sound library, at varying saturation levels. Recorded to a vintage Studer A80 tape machine
- Blend, transform and morph between Layers using the impressive visual X+Y Pad screen
- Graphically dynamic sound browser and visual display
- Seamless integration with your DAW
- Extensive modular Macro System with 42 destinations
- 32-step multi-track Note Sequencer with individual Zoom lanes
- Modular step-lock Parameter / FX Sequencing, per Voice
- Dynamic Analog Simulation control - Faithfully simulate the random behaviour and character inherent of analogue equipment. Available, per Layer, per Voice
- Play and sequence any sound over a 2-octave range of pitch to create musical percussive rhythms, 808 sub bass-lines or anything in-between...
- MIDI drag and drop patterns directly to your DAW
- World class effects and 190 high-end custom reverb impulses recorded from sough-after gear
- Suite of high quality filters, EQs and transient shapers – each available independently, per Drum Voice, with dynamic routing
- Individual Drum Accent and Global Accent per step
- Timing slop per Sequence Step – Apply subtle (or intense) random timing to your drum groove
- Host Sync play and on-screen transport control
- Multi Output supportI
- NKS Ready – Total integration with Komplete S-Series keyboards and Maschine Hardware
- Dedicated 12-track Mixer with individual processing and dynamics, volume control, pan and effects sends for each Drum Voice
- Master processing module featuring compression, EQ and tape simulation
- DAW presets for Ableton Live and Logic
- Supports Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 (or higher) and Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
- Windows (32/64-bit)