Happy new year! To celebrate we've teamed up with Waves to give one lucky winner Grand Rhapsody, a gorgeous software piano sampled from the Fazioli F228 at London's Metropolis Studios. For the uninitiated, Fazioli is an ultra-high-end Italian maker of handmade concert grand pianos. It's the preferred piano brand of Herbie Hancock, and has an incredible harmonic range from dark to bright depending on how it's played, which makes suitable for any genre of music.
The unit that Waves sampled is in fact the very same one used on Adele's hit "Hello," and was recorded through eight different pairs of studio microphones. You can mix up to three mic positions at once, dial in various types of sympathetic resonance, EQ and compress, and apply an effects chain that includes EQ, compression, delay, and a reverb based on Waves' acclaimed H-Reverb.
No purchase is required to enter. Simply fill in your first and last name and the email address you'd like us to use in the fields below. The contest runs until 11:59 PM GMT on January 31, 2018. Immediately thereafter, we will chose the winner at random. Please review the terms and conditions below before entering.
Terms And Conditions:
- One entry per email address; one win per person.
- No cash alternative.
- You are responsible for any import and purchase taxes that may be applied by the tax authorities in your region.
- There may be some regions we are unable to ship to, in this case, you will not be offered an alternative prize.
- By entering, you are giving Production Expert and its associated sites (Pro Tools Expert, Studio One Expert, Logic Pro Expert, Synth Expert) and Waves permission to email you with news and offers that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time after the contest has ended.
- Judges decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Ends last day of January 2018.