What Is Blue Cat's Late Replies Plug-in?
Blue Cat's Late Replies is a powerful delay and multi-effects plug-in. Like other Blue Cat Audio plug-ins, Late Replies hosts third-party VST, VST3 and AU plug-ins which can be inserted throughout the signal path. Late Replies enables users to produce delay patterns in new and exciting ways with up to 8 taps. Taps can be fed into two nested feedback loops which include plug-in slots for hosting third-party plug-ins, however, Blue Cat took it upon themselves to develop an extra array of effects for Late Replies. 25 newly developed Blue Cat Audio built-in effects are now available within this plug-in ranging filters, modulation, and dynamics.
New 25 Blue Cat Built-in Effects include:
- EQ and filters
- Pitch and frequency shifters
- Wave shaper
- Powerful delay plug-in with built-in effects and third party plug-ins support
- 8 taps pattern section with integrated mixer and plug-ins slots
- 2 feedback loops with crossfeed and plug-ins slots
- 25 Built-in effects: EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more
- Supports third party VST, VST3 and Audio Unit plug-ins. Tempo/Host Synchronization.
- Global stereo spread control
- Several hundreds of fully editable presets
- Integrated ducking, with internal and external side chain
- Comprehensive visual feedback with detailed impulse response display
- Protect your ears with the included feedback and output brickwall limiters
- No latency
- Mac & Windows compatible
Download the demo (not time limited) of Late Replies from the Blue Cat Audio website.
- Up to 5 instances of Late Replies allowed per session
- The effect will bypass for half a second every minute
Visit the Blue Cat Audio website for more information.