In this review Paul Drew looks at the Antares ATG-1 Guitar floor processor. This unique floor controller uses technology developed by Antares, to change the pitch and model of the pickups on your guitar.
The ATG-1 Floor Processor Features
- String-Tune: Utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology to correct the pitch of each guitar string, String-Tune makes your guitar come through an amplifier perfectly in tune.
- Solid-Tune®: Constantly monitors the pitch of each individual string and makes any corrections necessary to ensure a perfectly intonated fretboard, while still allowing bends and vibratos.
- Alternate Tunings & Doublings: The ATG-1 features alternate tunings, including DADGAD, Drop D, Open E, and Open G. Doublings include Twelve String, Parallel Octaves and Fifths. You also have the ability to create and store your own custom alternate tunings and doublings!
- Guitar Modeling: Select from different guitar models and pickup models so your guitar will sound like the classic and modern electric guitars, acoustic guitars and bass guitars.
- Virtual Capo: Transpose your guitar up or down a full octave in standard or any alternate tuning.
- Presets: The ATG-1 has the capacity to store 64 presets for instant recall.
- The ATG-1 Floor Processor also includes stereo outputs, tone controls, and accepts MIDI control inputs.