In this video review of the SE Electronics ProMic Laser Pro Tools Expert team member Dan Cooper shares his past methods for recording his voice in video production.
Dan demonstrates how both the Shure SM7B (recorded via a Cloudlifter) and AKG C414 sound in comparison to the ProMic Laser when connected to his Canon 80D DSLR.
No EQ or Compression was used to mix the speech in the video review so that you can hear the three different microphones "flat" and uncoloured.
- ProMic Laser has a precision-tuned capsule for capturing high-quality audio direct to camera with no exaggeration and no hype.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum body
- Comes with a removable wind shield and a custom shock-mount for hot-shoe mounting directly onto your camera.
- 10dB pad
- Low cut switch
- 200 hours of use from only a single AAA battery
- Includes short detachable 3.5mm coiled cable
For more information please visit the SE Electronics website