You can watch Mike Thornton's review of the 3 plug-ins in the InValve Effects Pack. See how he finds the valve preamp, valve eq and valve compressor plug-ins.
Audified have had their InValve Effects Pack available for a while now but it wasn't available for Pro Tools 11 and 12 until now. The InValve 2 Effects Pack is normally the same price as the orginal pack but now includes AAX versions too.
New Features Added In InValve 2 Effects
- AAX plug-in format added.
- RTAS plug-in format dropped.
- Windows XP and Vista support dropped.
- Full support of Windows 10 and Mac OSX 10.10 and higher added.
- DSP performance improved.
- Several host compatibility improved.
- VST and VST3 plug-ins naming and IDs changed due to some hosts compatibility.
- Major GUI update.
These affordable plug-ins were originally prepared for TC PowerCore, but they now run on AAX, AU, VST2 and VST3 native platforms. The latest version is 64 bit and supports the current versions of operating systems. The plug-ins are designed to handle 1-8 channels without a need to use the special multichannel version (standard and multi-channels versions are now merged into one universal version).
inValve Preamp: a precise software emulation of a tube amplifier. The sound is not affected too much, it adds just warmth and smoothness you need for analog-like mixes
inValve Compressor: emulation of a standard analog compressor utilising the characteristics of tubes
inValve Equaliser: a four-band parametric EQ with additional HP and LP filters.