Surfer EQ2 is a major update to the very popular Surfer EQ plug-in that Dan has used exclusively for mixing bass guitars and vocals.
Watch the video to see how the trademark Surf feature works and to hear how Surfer EQ2 can attenuate the low-end energy below the fundamental notes sung by a female using a combination of the Surf feature and the new dynamics processing.
Surfer EQ2 is a welcome update to a plug-in that was already extremely good. If you are looking for a flexible EQ that does more for melodic content than the average static EQ then look no further.
Current Surfer EQ 1 users can take advantage of a very affordable cross-grade option found in their Sound Radix accounts.
This is a plug-in that needs to be experienced so please visit the Sound Radix website to download the free trail.
- Groundbreaking pitch-tracking equalizer
- Original asymmetric, morphing EQ algorithms
- Innovative Harmonic Filter
- Side-chain input enabling external pitch detection
- Spectral Gate (normal and reversed)
- 3-mode MIDI control, including an innovative EQ Instrument mode
- Zero-latency mode
- Spectrum analyzer and Spectral Level Meters
- 64-bit internal processing
- Mac: Intel Core CPU, 2GB RAM, OS X 10.6 or higher
- Windows: Intel Core CPU, 2GB RAM, graphics card supporting OpenGL 2.1, Windows 7 or higher
- Plug-in formats: AAX, Audio Unit, RTAS, VST, VST3
- iLok License Manager (iLok 1, 2 & disk authorization supported)