You may have seen our exclusive video of the new Roland D-05 from Knobcon 2017, it seems there is a lot of love for the classic Roland D50 synth.
You may not be aware but Roland is giving users the opportunity to try the official Roland D50 Plug-in for 30 days for free.
Roland says this about the new D50 synth;
"Released thirty years ago in 1987, the Roland D-50 Linear Arithmetic (LA) Synthesizer is easily one of the most influential keyboards ever made. The D-50 helped to define the sound of the late 80’s with its instantly recognizable mix of sampled attacks and synthesized sustaining waveforms (that’s LA!) plus chorus, reverb, and EQ. It’s the basis of classic tracks in a wide range of genres including Synth Pop, New Wave, New Jack and R&B, plus countless film scores.
With the new Roland D-50 DCB Software Synthesizer, Roland Cloud subscribers can have the iconic sound of LA in a powerful plugin, which perfectly recreates this legendary synth down to the subtlest of nuances!
- Perfect recreation of D-50 from the company that made the original
- Digital Circuit Behavior (DCB) faithfully captures every detail
- Authentic user interface with all original controls and parameters (including those found on the sought-after Roland PG-1000 hardware programmer!)
- All the original presets plus fresh new sounds
- 64-bit VST2, VST3 and AU support
- Simple installation and updates via Roland Cloud Manager
Try The Official Roland D50 Plug-in For 30 Days For Free
Roland is offering a 30 day trial of the Roland Cloud, which if you continue to use at $19.95 per month gives you access to a vast range of Roland synths. Even better if you keep your subscription active for the year then you get a plug-in of your choice free each year.