PreSonus, makers of Studio One, has announced Studio One 4.5.3.
This update delivers Studio One users’ number one feature request by adding support for Native Instruments’ Komplete Kontrol series keyboards.
Studio One 4.5.3 adds several other improvements and enhancements, such as;
● Support for Native Instruments’ Komplete Kontrol MkII series keyboards
● [macOS] Support for Apple Notarization service
● "Remove Plug-in Settings" function for Plug-in Manager
● Volume automation curve now compensates logarithmic fader curve
● "Select Notes" command is now applicable to muted notes
● Channel polarity switch is now excluded from grouping
● Added commands for "vertical zoom in/out fine"
● Dragging multiple Patterns to the browser is now supported
● Improved sidechain handling for VST2 Plug-ins
● Improved Chinese localization
Bug Fixes In Studio One 4.5.3
The following issues have been fixed:
● [Mixer] Sends are hidden under certain conditions
● [Mixer] Side-chaining with Mix FX included will mute under certain conditions
● [Mixer] Lag on VCA fader adjustment
● [Scratch Pad] Wrong instrument part length when using step record
● [Scratch Pad] Lost focus when using “locate cursor” function
● [Scratch Pad] Loop range lost when dragged across arrangement border
● [Pattern Editor] Variation name cannot be edited from pattern editor toolbar
● [Audio Batch Converter] Crash on repairing sample rate with certain mp3 files
● Multi Instrument transform restore omits channel inserts
● Qwerty Keyboard device has wrong mapping in Swiss and Canadian French layout
● No input metering during record w/ tape style and disabled monitoring
● Crash on invoking "Insert Rest" command when not in Step Record mode
● When "snap" is disabled, "play selected range" won't stop when playing small audio
● Using Shift+S as keyboard shortcut for "Solo" triggers "Solo Safe" instead
● Random freezes on previewing MIDI files from the browser
● Softube Console 1 AU not properly unloaded on removal
● Altered metronome accent volume resets to default on relaunch
● Decimals missing in Export dialogs
● Instrument preset list and browser out of sync
● Chord track offset when chord doesn't start at event start
● Certain MP3 files won't import
● First notes missing on bounce in certain cases
● Short notes being dropped with large block sizes
MacOS Mojave (10.14) and Catalina (10.15) users, please make sure that the plug-ins you’re using match Apple’s compatibility requirements before updating to Studio One 4.5.3. Incorrectly signed plug-ins will either be blacklisted by Studio One, or rejected by the operating system with this release.
How To Get Studio One 4.5.3
The update is free to existing users and should appear in user accounts shortly or as a prompt when starting Studio One software.