PreSonus, the makers of Studio One, has announced a new drum library for use in Studio One, aimed at spicing up your tracks with the skills of a top drummer.
Tom Brechtlein Drums Vol. 1
Tom Brechtlein Drums Vol. 1 comes in both stereo and multitrack versions and is a set of brand new loops. Presonus say; "Loops include several beats, grooves, and fills from several genres at many tempos. Loops are all available in the same formats as the samples. Genres include: rock, fusion, jazz, blues, funk, and our new double drum kit loops that can be mixed and matched for endless combinations. The beats and grooves played by Tom include several of his signature techniques."
Tom Brechtlein Drums Vol.1 - Stereo
- Compatible with Studio One Prime, Artist, and Professional (version 3.5.5. and higher)
- 2 Impact XT preset kits
- 320+ loops
- 44.1kHz: stereo loops, one-shot samples of the drum kit, & multi-layer Impact instrument
- Performed by Tom Brechtlein of Chick Corea, Wayne Shorter, Jean-Luc Ponty, and more
- Recorded in PreSonus’ River City Studio, built and designed by Walter Storyk Design Group
- Fills and intros tie into loops so that the sustain of the kit rings out, saving time in editing
- Intros keep the count-ins so that they can be placed quickly
- Endings that don't start on the downbeat tie into the loop
- Exclusive "Double Drums" loops allow you to mix and match multiple performances for huge, synchronized two-drummer sounds
- File Size ≈ 676MB
- Impact XT preset kits require Studio One 4 Artist or Professional
- Free tips and tricks PDF download.
Tom Brechtlein Drums Vol. 1 - HD Multitrack
Same as stereo version except (shown above) for the following;
- 96kHz: stereo and multitrack loops, one-shot samples of the drum kit, & multi-layer Impact instrument
- File Size ≈ 5.4GB
Who Is Tom Brechtlein?
Tom Brechtlein is a drummer’s drummer—a seasoned vet with a versatile skill set that is evidenced by the broad array of talent that has chosen to work with him. Tom’s client list boasts names like Chick Corea, Wayne Shorter, Jean-Luc Ponty, Christopher Cross, and Robben Ford. So when it came time for us to make a diverse drum library that could serve nearly any need of our user base, Tom was our first call.
The result of Tom’s sessions? Brutal rock grooves, sludgy blues, Louisiana-worthy funk, and tasty jazz and fusion licks that will quickly make this library your secret weapon.
For more information about the Tom Brechtlein Drums Library visit the PreSonus web site