In this free video tutorial, Russ shows how to use pattern mode in Studio One 4 on drums and synths.
Unlock the power of creating super tight beats and amazing synth parts in a matter of minutes using all the features of the powerful pattern mode including using loop lengths, repeats and, probability.
Studio One 4 Highlights
As always, Presonus has not disappointed, the scale of new features added in Studio One 4 is considerable, they include;
- Chord track and Harmonisation - allows the users to identify and manipulate both instrument and audio tracks, giving real-time harmonisation and more. (Professional version only)
- Pattern Editor - Patterns offer grid style pattern creation in much the same way one would create a drum pattern on a 909 or 808, but this is supercharged and enables the user to create pattern based songs of varying loop lengths.
- Drum Editor - Drum parts can now be viewed and edited as triggers on a grid. Unused pitches can be hidden too.
- AAF Import and Export. Open and send songs to and from Pro Tools, Logic Pro X and more.
- Song Data Import. Comprehensive import of all or part of an existing Studio One song. (Professional version only)
- Ripple Edit mode. A comprehensive edit mode making editing of tracks or entire songs much faster. (Professional version only)
- Impact XT - A fully backward compatible version of Impact that offers over 20 new features. Supercharge your drum and audio effects sample library with features that make creating kits super fast.
- Sample One XT - 25 new features that include live sampling, auto-slicing, time stretching and more.
- New light mode for those who prefer lighter GUIs.