New from Plugin Alliance, Metric AB from ADPTR is a comprehensive solution for referencing mixes and masters.
Loudness Matched Reference Tracks
We all know that using reference tracks is a good idea but many of us still don't always do it. Metric AB uses the AB button as a convenient way to switch between DAW playback and reference material. It has a one button loudness matching facility to match the level of your reference material to your DAW playback and comprehensive playback controls allowing playback to be synced to the DAW timeline or playback from cue points or loops.
Comprehensive Comparative Metering
Metric AB has five modes to help quantify and compare what your ears are telling you:
- Spectrum - A fully featured spectrum analyser
- Correlation - Two meter views showing left-right correlation history or correlation by frequency.
- Stereo Image - Monitor position and width across the whole frequency spectrum.
- Dynamics - Guard against overcompression using this targeted history display.
- Loudness - Simple loudness compliance referenced to the loudness-normalised targets used by the online streaming platforms and more.
Find out all about the facilities offered by this plug-in in the free extended tutorial video brought to you with the support of Plugin Alliance.