Antares Audio Technologies has announced that Auto-Tune Pro, first announced in January at NAMM, is now shipping. The software offers a completely redesigned GUI with many features requested by users including ARA (Audio Random Access) support and Classic Mode for creating the legacy sound of Auto-Tune 5.
- New Interface Modes – The completely redesigned GUI lets users select Basic View, which provides Auto-Tune’s four most-used functions; or Advanced view with more comprehensive controls.
- Classic Mode – Users can access the iconic Auto-Tune 5 DSP algorithm is built into AutoTune Pro’s Classic Mode.
- Automatic Key Detection – Auto-Tune Pro’s Auto-Key plug-in automatically detects music key and scale and sends those parameters to one or more instances of Auto-Tune Pro.
- ARA Support for Compatible VST3 DAWs – ARA technology allows closer integration and exchange of information between audio plug-ins and DAWs. Users can now edit in Auto-Tune Pro’s Graph Mode without first playing through the selection to track the audio into Auto-Tune.
- Improved Graphical Mode – The redesigned Graphical Mode interface incorporates a larger Main Graph, greater zoom resolution, programmable zoom presets, and reconfigured controls for more efficient workflow.
- HiDPI Support – Auto-Tune Pro offers complete support for Retina and other high-resolution screen displays.
- MIDI CC Control of Parameters – A MIDI controller can be used to make real-time adjustments to Retune Speed, Flex-Tune, Humanize, Throat Length, and Vibrato functions.
- Redesigned Settings Menu – The new Settings menu, features a new Preferences dialog and new options for customizing Auto-Tune’s behavior and appearance.
Auto-Tune Pro is available for $399; customers who purchased Auto-Tune 8 on or after January 1, 2018 will receive a free upgrade to Auto-Tune Pro. Users of any previous version can upgrade for $129. For more information, visit www.antarestech.com.