Our friends at Sonnox have announced the release of the VoxDoubler, the first plug-In from their new Toolbox range.
The Toolbox range has been conceived to solve common, often time-consuming problems that affect beginners and audio professionals alike. VoxDoubler is comprised of two separate Plug-Ins called Widen and Thicken which are designed to help with the two most common vocal doubling workflows.
Vocal doubling is notoriously difficult to do well. VoxDoubler promises a real-time, convincing automatic double tracking effect.
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth or add thickness
- Humanise section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments too.
VoxDoubler Audio Examples
VoxDoubler is available for an introductory price of £55.13 GBP/$79 USD (excluding taxes), The price will revert to £69.00 GBP/$99 USD on March 1st 2018.