Together with a major 2.0 upgrade to their entire plug-in suite, team Goodhertz have released a free Midside Matrix plug-in for mid/side matrixing, mid/side gains, monitoring & metering.
Free Midside Matrix Plugin
Midside Matrix is a stripped down version of Goodhertz' acclaimed mid/side processor, Midside. It features just the essentials: Mid/Side matrixing, gains, monitoring, & metering — all in a simple plug-in.
- Mid/Side encoding & decoding
- Mid/Side mute functionality
- High resolution M/S gain faders
- Pre/post fader level metering
- Flip left/right channels
- Fully automatable
- No clicks or pops when automating the mute and matrix buttons
- Large goniometer/vectorscope
- Presets for easy Mid/Side conversion
Compatibility & Download
Midside Matrix works on Mac OS X 10.7 and up. Audio Unit 64-Bit, AAX 64-Bit.
You can download Midside Matrix here. It's part of the version 2.0 installer, which won’t replace any v1.0 plugins you might have installed. You'll need to register for a Goodhertz account to use the plugins.