Groove3 have released "Logic Pro X 10.2.1 Update Explained", a series of 16 videos produced by music software trainer Eli Krantzberg.
Logic Pro X 10.2.1 Update Explained
In about one hour, you'll get up to speed about all the new features that were introduced in Logic Pro X 10.2.1. Episode "A New Beat Mapping Algo" is free to watch. Eli guides you through the following tweaks and enhancements:
- Multithreading for Live Tracks
- Bounce & Export Enhancements
- Tool Enhancements
- Flex Pitch & Display Improvements
- New Metronome & Click Settings
- A New Beat Mapping Algo
- New Automatic Lane Set in Step Editor
- Piano Roll Editor Tweaks
- "De-catch" Behaviours in Editors
- New Drum Machine Designer Behaviour
- New Plugin Manager Features
- Tweaks to the Score Editor
- Updates to Logic Pro X's Stock Plugins
- Alchemy Updates
- Hidden Gems in the GUI
"Logic Pro X 10.2.1 Update Explained" is available now for download for $20, or can be watched on Desktop, iOS & Android, the Groove3 app on Apple TV, and Roku with an All-Access Pass for $15. The All-Access Pass gives you access to the entire site for one month.
For more info, visit Groove3.