This is the third in a series of interviews where we interview each other in turn. In this interview Pro Tools Expert Deputy Editor Dan Cooper interviews Technical Editor James Ivey. Learn about his journey through the music industry and what makes him tick.
The aim of this series is to enable you, the community to get to know us as individuals and learn more of our different stories and journeys through this business.
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 00:25 - What was your journey into a career in music?
- 02:48 - How did you get to be a Pro Tools user?
- 05:21 - Tell us about your business Location Recordings and your band The Talent
- 12:03 - How did Pro Tools Expert come around?
- 14:01 - What do you feel brings people back to Pro tools Expert?
- 16:18 - What frustrates you about Pro Tools Expert?
- 18:34 - What makes you smile about Pro Tools Expert?
- 21:44 - What advice would you give your 16 year old self?
- 25:13 - Outro
Next up we have James' interview with our Audio over IP specialist Julian Rodgers