In the free video tutorial, brought to you with the support of Loopmasters, we show you how can get fat sounding synth bass parts down in your Pro Tools mixes using Loopmasters Bass Mastersynth instrument. Sadly Bass Master is currently only available in VST and AU. If you would like to use Bass Master in Pro Tools you will need to get a third party plug-in that can host VST or AU instruments such as Blue Cat Audios Patchwork.
In this tutorial, we give you a quick tour of Loopmasters Bass Master's UI along with a couple of demos that show you how you can quickly get fat sound synth bass parts in your mixes.
To be able to hear the full effects of this video we strongly recommend you wear a suitable set of studio headphones or listen between a set of studio monitors.
Loopmasters say that Bass Master produces heavy speaker-shaking tones that are just a few clicks away, watch this video to see just how easy it is to use this dedicated synth bass instrument.
- Authentic immense sound - Two sample-based oscillators with 217 waveforms sampled from the best modern and vintage bass sources.
- Endless inspiration - Over 350 Presets from professional sound designers and top artists, plus waveform randomisation for instant modification.
- Shape your sound - 13 Filter types with dedicated filter envelope and LFO modulation
- Boost the bass - Unique three-band Frequency Booster for added crispness, body and bass
- Add dirt, width and space - Distortion, Chorus and Reverb effects offer a choice of algorithms
- Mod-wheel macro - Assign any three parameters to the mod wheel
- Sculpt powerful transients - ADSR (Top) and AR (Sub) Envelopes, Signal Mixer
- Keep the low-end clean - Direct Out control for the Sub, Sample Start selection for the Top Layer
- Take global control - Legato/Portamento playback with Glide, Pitchbend up to +/-12 semitones
For more information visit Plugin Boutique.