In this premium video tutorial Pro Tools Expert Deputy Editor shows you several tips that will improve the way you work with plug-ins in both mix and edit windows in Pro Tools. This tutorial shows you how to:
- Show/hide inserts
- Load plug-ins
- Bypass and make inactive plug-ins
- Audition plug-in presets in playback without using a mouse
- Copy/paste plug-in settings
- Change the plug-in menu view
- Pin favourite plug-ins to the top of the plug-in menu view
- Remove plug-ins from Pro Tools plug-in menu
This video also explains the differences between:
- DSP plug-ins and Native plug-ins
- Plug-ins that are "bypassed" and plug-ins that have been "made inactive"
- Multi-mono and multichannel plug-ins
How Can I Watch This Video?
Firstly you can watch the preview section of this video for free, no charge and with no signup. If you have not yet signed up to the new platform, and you want to watch the rest of this video, and hundreds more like it, then you can by signing up for a free 7-day trial. If you aren't satisfied it is a good deal then cancel the subscription within the 7 day trial period and it won't cost you a penny. If you like it then for just $3.99 per month you can watch this and hundreds more videos like it.
If you are already an existing subscriber to our new video platform, then thank you for your support and you will be able to watch this video all the way through.