The team at UK based console, mic pre, and interface manufacturer Audient are very pleased to announce a new model in their iD range of audio interfaces in the run-up to NAMM 2018, the new iD44.
In this video for Production Expert, Pro Tools Expert Technical Editor James Ivey takes a first look at the new interface. iD44 is a 20 in (4 analog and 16 ADAT I/O) and 24 Out USB-C interface, featuring 4 of Audients stunning ASP console style microphone pres. James shows you around the unit and talks through so of its main features.
Drivers are available for both Mac OSX and Windows platforms.
iD44 Full Features
- 20-in, 24-out Desktop Interface
- 4 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers
- Class-Leading AD/DA Converters
- 2 x ADAT Inputs & Outputs for Digital Expansion
- 2 x Discrete JFET Instrument Inputs
- 2 x Fully Balanced Inserts
- 2 x Independent Stereo Headphone Outputs
- Main and Alt Speaker Outputs
- 3 x User Defined Function Keys
- Dedicated Talkback, Dim and Cut Controls
- Low Latency DSP Mixer
- Word Clock Output
- USB2.0 Compliant
- All-Metal Enclosure
- Over £500 worth of plug-ins and software free with ARC
Audient at NAMM 2018
We look forward to seeing the new iD44 at the NAMM show. If you have a ticket you can check it out at booth #10602. You can also find our more at the Audient website.