In this week's Friday Free Plug-in, we are featuring PhreePhuzz from LVC Audio, a distortion/saturation plug-in with six different flavours of distortion.
PhreePhuzz is a saturation plug-in pure and simple. PhreePhuzz has six distinct saturation settings. Each of these settings utilises a distinctly tuned multiband saturation algorithm. All internal processing occurs using 4x oversampling to reduce the aliasing effects of saturation.
Easy to Use
PhreePhuzz can be pushed into overt distortion; however, it excels at more gentle saturation effects. Each of the six saturation settings has emphasis on different frequency components. PhreePhuzz can be used to give a track low-end saturation without dulling the high frequencies, or it can be used to give high-end sparkle without muddying the bass.
- Virtual analog saturation simulator
- 4x oversampling using linear phase filtering to ensure great high-end response
- Six distinct saturation types, including separate saturation algorithms and multiband settings
- Standard LVC-Audio controls, like A->B knob comparison and fine adjustment of knobs
- New undo/redo history, A/B comparison, and cross-platform preset management with import/export features
How Do I Get This Plug-in?
Go to the LVC Audio website and download the installer. This plug-in dosen't require an iLok or any authorisation.