Louder Than Liftoff, makers of cool studio hardware, have announced that the CHROMA - TWIN TONE-AMP™ WITH COLOUR is now Shipping.
Chroma is the world's first 500 series audio processor with Twin Tone-Amp architecture and the ability to accept real analog plugins for expanding its feature set. Answering the call for a single channel Silver Bullet, Chroma delivers with its twin topology (A or N) line processor and mic amp but adds an exciting twist - an analog plugin slot accepting Colour Modules. This feature allows additional processing and effects to be inserted into the signal path and mixed with Chroma's classic ' A' or ' N' inspired MOJO Amps.
CHROMA Features At A Glance
- Mic or Mix/Line mode
- 48V phantom power
- Polarity Reverse
- Mix/Line Gain: 0 to +26 dB, +26 to +52 dB (High Gain mode)
- Mic Gain: +8 to +34 dB, +34 to +60 dB (High Gain mode)
- Colour Drive: -6 to +18 dB
- Baxandall Tone Boost EQ
- LF (+3 dB): Pultec-inspired Subsonic (30 Hz) and Bass (60 Hz) frequencies
- HF (+4 dB): Presence and Air frequencies
- Vintage: softens high-frequency response to emulate vintage British consoles
- Custom American made transformers
- ROGUE FIVE discrete op amps designed by Louder Than Liftoff, conforming to standard 2520 footprint
- Signal present indicator and bi-directional meter
- All circuit components were chosen by ear for maximum MOJO
We should be getting a Chroma Twin-Tone Amp for review shortly.
In the meantime visit the Louder Than Liftoff website for more information and to order.