Apogee, the makers of high end audio interfaces, has announced a major update for the Ensemble Thunderbolt Interface.
This update will be welcome news for existing owners who were feeling a little neglected after seeing other Apogee interfaces getting some great features. Now Apogee has put this right with;
- Easily eliminate latency with new Direct Monitoring feature in Logic Pro X*
- Connect two Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt interfaces to your Mac to double your analog inputs and outputs
- All-new Apogee Control software, replaces Maestro 2 and features a modern user interface you can customize for your workflow
- Apogee Control software also lets you control Ensemble Thunderbolt with an iOS remote app and the Apogee Control hardware remote
- Connect any Apogee Element interface to your Ensemble Thunderbolt and expand your system with Ensemble quality I/O at unprecedented prices
*Requires Logic Pro X 10.3.2
We reviewed the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt Interface some time ago and Expert founder Russ Hughes loved it so much he purchased one.
"I'm delighted to see this new update, especially after bending Apogee's ear at NAMM in January about showing Ensemble owners some love. Getting both the Control software and the the hardware remote is fantastic!