Our friends at Waves have just released a new Chris Lord-Alge series plug-in, made in collaboration with Chris himself, called CLA MixDown. Chris describes his new plug-in to be "The go-to plug-in for your mix bus to finalise your mix - It's set it and forget it" - Sounds promising. It's been a while since we've seen a new CLA series plug-in by Waves so we look forward to putting a review together in the coming weeks. We're big fans of CLA plug-ins so we expect CLA MixDown to be equally as special as the previous Waves CLA offerings.
The CLA MixDown plug-in features tone shaping and parallel dynamic processes for mix bus applications. The entire feature set has been modelled from Chris' own studio gear and control settings he uses in his mixing workflows.
Watch both the introduction and overview videos of CLA MixDown to hear how the plug-in performs.
Introduction To CLA MixDown
Overview Of CLA MixDown
CLA MixDown Features - As Stated On Waves Website
- Simple-to-use mix buss plugin for finalizing and enriching your mixes
- Created in collaboration with Grammy-winning mixer Chris Lord-Alge
- Four faders for enhancing the color, dynamics and drive of your mix
- Bass fader: Controls the richness of the mix
- Treble fader: Increases or decreases high-frequency presence
- Glue: Two flavors of compression for holding the mix together
- Drive: Analog console overdrive for increasing harmonic distortion
Visit the Waves website for more information about CLA MixDown and to download the demo to try for yourself.
Like other new Waves plug-ins of recent, Waves are offering CLA MixDown at a very affordable $29 introductory price.