iZotope has launched Neutron Elements, the latest addition to iZotope’s Neutron family of mixing plug-ins. This latest low-cost option offers assistive technology and four audio processors: Compressor, EQ, Exciter, and Transient Shaper.
Your Virtual Assistant
Like having a virtual assistant, Neutron Elements is designed to listen to your audio, identify instruments, and offer custom starting points for your mix decisions while leaving the creative control to you. Combining the latest innovations in analysis and metering with award-winning audio processing, Neutron Elements gives you the power of Neutron at just $99 until June 30th and then $129 after that.
- Track Assistant - iZotope’s revolutionary machine learning mixing assistant lets you create a custom preset based on your audio. Get to a starting point faster so you can focus on what’s most important.
- EQ, with EQ Learn - This workhorse EQ features 12 bands of static EQ and a range of new and vintage filter types. With EQ Learn, Neutron Elements listens to your audio to help hunt down harshness, sibilance, and resonance in seconds.
- Compressor - A parallel processing compressor, this module offers classically ‘gluey’ character as well as transparent digital compression styles with features like Vintage mode and Auto Release.
- Track Identification - Different instrument tracks like vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass, and drums can be automatically detected. Neutron Elements then applies the spectral shaping technology within Neutrino mode to provide subtle clarity and balance to each of your tracks.
- Transient Shaper - This is designed to offer clarity, perceptual loudness, and impact enhancement. With three Contour controls, your drums, guitars, vocals and sound FX can be enhanced.
- Exciter - This allows you to add punch, warmth, brightness, and presence to your track and has been designed not to muddy the sound. You can customise, choosing from three global saturation modes: Full, Defined, and Clean, and blend across Tube, Warm, Tape and Retro saturation types.
- Plus over 200 presets - You can audition and pick one of over 200 module presets to build your mix piece by piece for quick results.
Neutron Elements includes some of the new features from Neutron and Neutron Advanced including features like Track Assistant and EQ Learn to help you quickly reach an optimal starting point, identify mix issues, and fully wield creative control over all your mix decisions.
Compare the Features in Neutron Elements, Neutron And Neutron Advanced To See Which Will Work Best For You
|Features||Neutron Elements||Neutron||Neutro Advanced|
|Channel strip-like workflow||✔||✔||✔|
|Individual component plug-ins||✔|
|Professionally-designed presets||200+ Presets||500+ Presets||500+ Presets|
|Instrument Detection for Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Vocalls/Dialogue||✔||✔||✔|
|Neutrino Mode: Spectral Shaping technology||✔||✔||✔|
|EQ Node "Smart Learn"||✔||✔||✔|
|Static EQ Mode||✔||✔||✔|
|Dynamic EQ Mode||✔||✔|
|Individual EQ plug-in||✔|
|Clean modern or colorful vintage modes||✔||✔||✔|
|Sidechain functionality for Dynamic nodes||✔||✔|
|Individual Compressor plug-in||✔|
|4 blendable saturation types: Tube, Warm, Tape, and Retro||✔||✔||✔|
|3 global modules to fine-tune saturation color: Full, Defined, and Clear||✔||✔||✔|
|Individual Exciter plug-in||✔|
|3 contour shapes: Sharp, Medium, and Smooth||✔||✔||✔|
|3 global modes: Precise, Balanced, Loose||✔||✔||✔|
|Individual Transient Shaper plug-in||✔|
|Audio Post Workflow|
|BS. 1770-4 True Peak Limiter||✔||✔|
|3 Limiting Algorithms: IRC II (Transparency), IRC LL (Low Latency), and Hard||✔||✔|
|Surround support up to 7.1||✔|