DMG Audio have a free plug-in called TrackControl, which they describe as "All the utilities from the top and bottom of a console channel, plus MS panning, time compensation and more"
TrackControl is designed to be a general-purpose utility to make life easier in a session. Once upon a time, we’d have a large format console with a bunch of controls at the top and bottom of each strip. Nowadays in a DAW, you can often find yourself reaching for several different plug-ins to replace that standard edge-of-channel functionality.
Overview of FREE DMG Audio TrackControl Plugin - Video
Features of TrackControl
- Fully equipped stereo toolkit
- M/S encode and decode
- M/S and L/R Panning
- Stereo Width control
- Channelstrip input controls for Phase and LR Swap
- High-pass filter with adjustable frequency and slope
- Delay both forwards and backwards in time (on hosts with PDC)
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit