Our friends at Waves have just released a new plug-in called Brauer Motion that looks to be a completely new approach to the auto-panner plug-in category. Waves claim Brauer Motion to be a great tool for sound designers and for mixers to use to emphasise tracks or instruments in a mix.
Brauer Motion, made in collaboration with mix engineer Michael Brauer, introduces what Waves claim to be a number of unique panning features including an up-to-360-degrees auto-panner and two separate panners.
Watch the Brauer Motion demo video below to hear how the Brauer Motion performs. We've watched the demo video and think this sounds great - keep your eyes open for a Pro Tools Expert review of Brauer Motion in the coming weeks.
Waves Introduce Brauer Motion Auto Panner Plug-in
Micheal Brauer Demo's The Waves Brauer Motion Plug-in
- Created in collaboration with multiple Grammy-winning mixer Michael Brauer
- 4 different panning modes
- 5 different trigger modes
- Two separate panners with full control
- Precise control over speed, width and depth
- Dynamics section
- Motion filter
- Master section with gain and wet/dry control
- Includes presets from top mixers
Pricing & Demo
Waves are offering a $29 introductory price for Brauer Motion (regular $99)
Download the demo from the Waves website. Try it for yourself and let us know what you think of the Brauer Motion plug-in in the comments below.