Sonnox has just released the first phase of their v3 plug-in update with the Oxford EQ, Dynamics and Reverb available now with plans to release more in the near future.
- Sonnox Oxford EQ, Dynamics and Reverb plug-ins are now compatible with the Waves SoundGrid platform.
- Registered owners of Native and HDX Generation 5 (G5) licences are able to add the SoundGrid Option for a fee of £15 per plug-in.
- Owners of previous Sonnox licence Generations will need to upgrade to G5 before being eligible for this upgrade.
- Your new SoundGrid licence can be held on a separate iLok device to your Native/HDX licences. This new development will allow you to use your SoundGrid plug-ins on the road and Native/HDX versions in the studio.
VST3 Support And GUI Enhancements
The V3 updates are available free of charge to registered G5 owners and included with all new qualifying sales include...
- VST3 support
- External side-chain functionality
- GUI enhancements
- High-resolution graphics
- High DPI/Retina display support
- Larger GUI
- Clarification of licence and installer naming
More Flexible Licensing For New HDX Purchases
Previously, owners of HDX G5 licences also received a Native licence with their purchase. Sonnox is continuing to offer this and, for the first time, any new HDX licences purchased after 17th May 2017 can be used on another iLok device. Both iLok devices must be registered to the same iLok account.
This simplifies your workflow by allowing you to use your Native plug-ins on the road and HDX versions in the studio.