Have you ever wondered what the song you recorded would sound like if you could only change the tempo? Ever thought it would be convenient to tighten up performances without having to tediously edit every single note?
In this free video tutorial from pureMix, Ben Lindell shows you how you can use Elastic Audio to make changes ranging from subtle to extreme.
- The various types of Elastic Audio algorithms and what they are best suited for
- The difference between time and tick based tracks
- How to change an audio region from being sample based to tick based
- How to avoid audible phase issues that result from multi-mic’d instruments
- Essential keyboard shortcuts that speed up your workflow
- Tips and tricks for using Warp Markers
- How to conserve the original groove of the song while tightening up key elements of the performance
Watch More Free Tutorials From PureMix
If you would like to watch more free tutorials you can sign up for free at pureMix or browse the entire pureMix tutorial video library and subscribe to get advanced audio tutorials where Grammy winning engineers teach you mixing concepts by showing you their techniques and tricks while mixing song by Pharrell, Imagine Dragons, Ziggy Marley and more.