Accusonus has announced the release of Regroover Essential v1.4.1 and Regroover Pro 1.2.1 add new effects on layers and expansion kit pads, a redesigned re-sampling engine and numerous fixes and improvements.
What's New In Regroover?
- Noise Gate effect for layers.
- Compressor effect for layers. (Pro).
- Equalizer effect for pads. (Pro).
- Compressor effect for pads. (Pro).
- Editable names for Layers.
- Hotswapping with left/right arrows between Layers and Editor. (Pro).
- Layers data are not reset when changing DAW sample rate.
- Layers data are not reset during export/bounce when the exported sample rate differs from DAW sample rate.
- Regroover projects do not depend on the sample rate of the DAW session.
- Issues causing high CPU usage on some setups.
- Various cosmetic improvements.
Regroover is a Virtual Instrument that uses Artificial Intelligence algorithms in order to un-mix audio grooves and extract previously-unreachable sound Layers.
Accusonus At Superbooth
In addition, Accusonus will be showcasing their products from 20-22 April at Superbooth in Berlin (Booth E257). On Thursday, April 20 at 17.00, composer and sound designer Ben Lucas Boysen will present a Superbooth Lecture Concert on Regroover, explaining how he integrates the software into his workflow producing on stage an original music piece using sound elements extracted with Regroover.