Pro Tools Control App, the software for controlling Pro Tools with an iPad has been updated to version 3.6.0 and is now available for download in the App Store.
Take wireless control of your favourite audio and video software—right from your iPad. With Pro Tools | Control, you can record and mix audio in Pro Tools, Media Composer, Logic, Cubase, and Nuendo, faster and more easily than working with a mouse and keyboard alone. The app combines the tight hardware/software integration and high-speed communication power of EUCON technology with the multi-touch advancements of iOS, so you get deep control, with great mixing flexibility. And when used with an Avid Pro Tools | S3, Pro Tools | Dock, or Artist Series control surface, you gain new touch workflows and custom control. Best of all… it’s free!
What's New in Version 3.6.0
• Improved knob response
• Multiple EUCON commands in Soft Keys
• Various bug fixes
• Qualified Mac or Windows-based computer running any supported EUCON-enabled application and EuControl 3.6.0 (NOTE: EuControl 3.6.0 software must be downloaded from account.avid.com and installed before using Pro Tools | Control)
• One of the following connections:
- Accessible wireless network (5 Ghz Wi-Fi network recommended), or
- Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera Adapter + USB 2-to-Ethernet Adapter to connect an Ethernet cable directly to iPad (be sure to disable Wi-Fi on your iPad when using this connection type)