Ambi Limiter is a peak limiter dedicated to ambisonic signals. It allows you to control precisely the output peak level, while always preserving the 3D spatial image.
- Look-ahead (0 to 40 ms)
- Release time (0 to 1000 ms)
- Input gain (0 to +60 dB)
- Output max peak level (-10 to +10 dB)
- ambiX and FuMa support
Noise Makers Update Ambi Pan
they have updated their 3D panner Ambi Pan to v1.2, including new features and improvements, and a new manual.
- Add multichannel input support (4.0, 5.1, 7.1, octagonal)
- Add editable labels to identify sources on Ambi Scene
- Add showOnAmbiScene parameter for widget visibility automation
- Improve vu-meters rise time
- Improve Ambi Scene responsiveness
Noise Makers New Ambi Bundle
The Ambi Bundle is a complete kit for creating 3D audio scenes in a minute, ready to embed in 360 videos and immersive experiences and contains all Noise Makers ambisonic plugins :
- Ambi Convertor - convert ambiX to FuMa and vice-versa.
- Ambi Pan - position input sounds in the 3D scene.
- Ambi Limiter - control the ambisonic bus peak level.
- Ambi Head - render the 3D scene to binaural audio.