In this free tutorial, you will learn how to add a retro vibe to a master using the Waves Vinyl plug-in. Watch the video to gain a better understanding of the controls and to hear how a Blues style mix is shaped into a more fitting vintage master using Waves Vinyl. Waves Vinyl is a greet plug-in for adding subtle vinyl characteristics, it is equally as good at achieving creative saturation effects as well.
- Authentic vintage vinyl sound
- Model of the original vinyl cutting and playback gear at Abbey Road Studios
- Choice between acetate master and printed vinyl pressing
- 2 turntables & 3 cartridges
- Slow-down/stop turntable mechanism
- Control tone arm position for variable frequency response/distortion
- Add phase distortion; noise, pops and crackles; wow and flutter; modulation
- Abbey Road’s EMI TG12410 mastering desk switch
For more information and to demo the Waves Vinyl plug-in please visit the Waves website.